KHEER & LADOO

Subhadra reached the place where the royal feast was held.Subhadra,from a distance saw someone playing the veena sitting on the sangeet mandap,but couldn't see who it was,as she was behind the sangeet mandap.But the music made her feel so connected to the person playing the veena.Subhadra walked towards the sangeet mandap through the red carpet decorated with beautiful flower petals slowly feeling the music.

Subhadra walked towards the sangeet mandap through the red carpet decorated with beautiful flower petals slowly feeling the music

Arjun too felt some kind of joy while playing veena when subhadra took steps near to the sangeet mandap.Sahadev and yudhishtir were standing behind arjun while bheem, krishna and nakul were standing infront of arjun along with vijaya,princess of madra,maternal cousin to the twins nakul and sahadev.

The music was getting to the end,when gandhar raj shakuni came there with his favourite nephews duryodhan and dushassan along with angaraj karn.But before arjun, duryodhan's gaze fell on subhadra who looked more beautiful even at the state of being driven to the music of arjun and he understood that too.

After finishing the veena recital arjun got up and went towards krishna.

Krishna:"Amazing parth,you're truly gifted with musical skills"

Yudhishtir:"You're right vasudev"

Arjun was about to turn to the side from where subhadra was coming.When,

"You are right bhrata yudhishtir,arjun well played the veena and more than bow veena suits him,right mithr karna ?? said duryodhan insulting arjun as well as trying to stop arjun from looking at subhadra.

Karn:"You're right mithr duryodhan"

"Arjun you're not only great in archery.You're also great in droving beautiful girls to you by playing musical instruments just like your friend krishna "saying this duryodhan broke into a laughter making arjun attack him with a dagger but angaraj karn came in between.

Suddenly,yudhishtir along with krishna came there and stopped arjun from doing anything further.At that time king dhritarashtra came there along with mahamahim bheeshm and vidur.After hearing the tricky words from shakuni not even hearing anything from arjun,he ordered vidur to punish arjun.But vidur said that it's upto angaraj karn,if he forgives arjun there is no need of punishment.

Vidur:"What's your decision angaraj karn ??

Karn:"I for----

Duryodhan:"Angaraj karn will forgive rajkumar arjun only if he washes karn's feet with rose water by himself and also he have to plead for forgivness,right mithr karn ??

Karn bound by the friendship with duryodhan nodded his head.Arjun was reluctant to do that but after seeing his mother's sad face,he went near angaraj karn who was sitting in a chair and then started washing karn's feet with controlling the anger inside.

At that time subhadra was so confused not knowing the things just took place before her.After noticing arjun washing karn's feet she felt bad and walked fastly towards the mandap but was stopped by dushalla,who just stood behind her pleading with eyes not to go there now.