dance performance

Let's start

Continued from the previous part....

In function

Then Rajni moves their hands forward and the cameraman takes a photo of their rings.

RajNi's Pic👆

As everyone was dancing and enjoying the songs. Sb came to the stage and carried binni hair the light went to sb and she started to sing a song for binni.

Sb's song👆

While Binni got emotional and hugged sb and sb was hugging her back, everyone was emotional seeing both of them and everyone started to clap.👏

After the song was finished everyone was adoring them and pj came on the stage and said to everyone in mick.

PS: abhi toh Rajni ka dance toh banta hai donon ki sagaai hai aaj.

Binni looks to rt. And music starts to play and rt expands his hand and asks for binni a dance and binni puts her hand in his and goes to the dance floor to dance on a romantic song.

They danced this song.👇

RajNi's dance👆

(Guys isme aap Rajvir ke saath Karishma ke jgh binni ko imagine kar lena)

After a few min the dance was over and everyone had performed at the party except karishma, HASEENA and Sakshi.
who was just present in the party doing nothing seeing this pj went to talk to ks and pj says to ks.

Pj: Karisma ji ab aapki bari dance karne ki.

Ks: amma hamen nahin karna dance.

Pj: karishma aaj aap k bhai ki saali ki engagement hai aur tum ho ki dance nahir Karogi.

Ks: Amma?

Ps: kya hua lalla ko miss kar rahi ho kya?

Then ks nods her head in yes then pj says to ks.

Ps: toh ismein sochne wali kya baat hai ms k saath dance kar lo waise bhi unke saath toh na jane kitni baar dance Kiya hai aapne.

Just then Sakshi comes and says to PJ.

Sk: iski koi jarurat nhi hai Amma hum hai na karu k saath wo humare saath dance kar legi dekho kya hai ki na toh humare Kishan hai yaha par aur na hi iske husband Sameer jiju aur hum dono pregnant bhi hai aur Haseena ji k liye toh unke husband Amar ji hai hi (to ks) toh kyon na hum dono behne saath mein milkar dance kare hum dono ka performance sabse alg hoga aur Haseena ji k saath to tum aise bhi dance karti hi rahti ho to aaj humare saath kar lo kya bolti ho karu?

Ks to sk: thik hai.

Ps: phir toh ye aur bhi acchhi baat hai hum abhi jakar announcement karte hain. (With a smile)

SakshiShma: ji.

Pj went to the stage and told everyone.

Ps: that next performance was karishma and shakshi.

And everyone claps and sakshiShma goes to the stage and starts to dance.

They dance this in this song.👇

While there were a couple dancing sk  put her hand on ks waist. and they were very close. Seeing this hm was feeling jealous with this dance and she kept looking at karishma who was there dancing with sk.
And she also remembered her and ks dance performance.

And ks also looks at hm there souls were talking to each other and hm was fuming in anger seeing sk dance with her ks And was putting her hand on her waist and karishma can see that Haseena was feeling jealous with the closeness but she couldn't do anything about it.

(Note - aap logon ko toh pata hi hoga ki Sakshi Karishma se tall hai agar nhi pata toh previous part mein maine jo Agnifera aur SakshiShma ki pic upload ki hai usmein dekh lo)

After a few minutes the dance was over. Everyone was shocked to see ks dancing like this as they Didn't accept this from karishma Singh, Haseena was mesmerized and was looking at karishma without blinking, everyone
stated to clap and karishma kept looking at Haseena every few sec to see how she reacts And then Sakshishma comes down from the stage to everyone and pj says to SakshiShma.

PS: aap dono toh saath mein kitna accha dance karti
hain toh phir pehle kyon nahin bataya.

Ks: amma wo toh hum dono bas.....

Nm & Sb: mashaallah kya dance Kiya hai tum dono ne aaj.

SakshiShma: thank u.

ShivEetah to SakshiShma: wakyi aap dono ne toh bohot accha dance kiya.

Ks: thanku ShivEetah.

Mp & BV: wakyi bua/masi your dance performance is very beautiful.

SakshiShma: thankyou humare jigar ke tukron. (With a smile)

C, y, & yv: super se bhi upar wala dance tha aap dono ka. Hume nhi lgta hai ki aapne isse pahle haseena ji k saath itna acchha dance kiya hoga.

Av to trio: shhh...aisa nhi bolte hain.

Hm to ks: vaakai mein apne bohot acche dance kiya ks. (To sk) aur aapne bhi.

Ks: dhnyvaad ms. (With a smile)

After a long time in function Hm genuinely smiled and saw her KARISHMA also smile after long time.

After that it was hm and av performance time they were dancing in a romantic song as they were couple now and seeing amarseena dance every dance partner and couple started to come and dance with there partners seeing this karishma and Haseena looked at each other and had a eye contact for a few sec, they both went to dance with each other and felt each other present but they couldn't and after a few min  excused herself and went to the bathroom.

To be continued.....

Guys main aap logon se pahle hi puchhna chahta hu ki aap log ko KarEena scenes aise thode weard toh nhi lag rahe hain na because ismein dono bestfriends hai na ki couples.
Isliye I asking you because aane wale part mein bohot kuchh hoga isliye maine hint de diya because mere liye love aur friendship mein zyada diffrence nhi hai isliye main toh uncomfortable nhi hu aur main KarEena ka kitna bada fan hu ye bhi mujhe batane ki need nhi hai.