best friend day special (ShivEetah special)

Let's start

Continued from the previous part 〽️

In the ShivEena room

Shivani tries hard to bring Cheeta back to consciousness but he does not come to consciousness and then Shivani says to herself.

St: hmm...lgta hai ab yahi karna hoga jaise loha lohe ko katta hai, zehar zehar ko katta hai thik usi tarh pucchi pucchi ko katega.

Then Shivani goes near the cheetah and holds the cheetah's face with both her hands and uses it to kiss his lips and as Shivani does this, a current runs through the cheetah's body.Due to which there is a moment in his body and seeing this Shivni steps back and then cc comes to his senses and says.

Cc: hum kaha Hain?

and seeing this st asks him.

St: apne room mein aur kaha?

Cc looks at sp and says.

Cc: are haa lekin tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?

St: main yaha kya kar rahi hu ka kya MTLb? Ye bhi mera hi room hai.

Then cc looks at whole the room and st asks him.

St: kya ho gya tha tujhe aise muthi ke trh kyon bn gaya tha.

Before Cheetah could say anything, Chirag started crying then st says to cc.

St: main dekhti hu ise shayad bukh lgi hogi.

Then cc nods his head in yes.
And then Shivani goes to Chirag and takes him out of the swing and takes him in her lap and sits on the sofa and then Cheetah says to her.

Cc: tum ise chup karwao hum aate hai.

And st looks at him and nods her head in yes. And then Shivani starts feeding milk to Chirag and from there he realizes that Mishti has come there and stops him by holding his hand and says to him.

Mp: baba aap kaha ja lahe ho?

Cc: kahi nhi princess bas aise hi bahar ja rhe the thoda.

Mp: nhi abhi aap kahi nhi jaoge abhi aap mere saath bed par talo mujhe aapse baat kalni hai.

Cc: kya baat karni hai humari princess ko bahar chalo wahi baat karte hai na.

Mp: nhi mujhe sokar aapse baat kalni hai.

Cc: are par....

Mp: mujhe palwal ki sabzi nhi pasand isliye aap chup chap se talo bed par mele saath.

But Cheeta tries hard to woo Mishti but she doesn't listen to him and then she tells Shivani.

Mp: aai aap hi bolo na baba ko mere saath sone k liye.

St to cc: kyon zidd kar raha hai Maan ja nhi bacchi kb se kah rhi hai.

Hearing this cc looks at mp and mp says to him.

Mp: ab toh aai ne bhi kah diya ab talo.

Cc: chalo.

And then the cheetah takes Mishti in his lap and goes to bed and lies on her bed and himself then his eyes fall on Shivani because she is right in front of the cheetah.
Then Shivani feels something and then she sees that Chirag is asleep and then Shivani tucks her blouse and puts Chirag in his swings and she out of the room then mp stops her and says.

Mp: aai aap kaha Jaa Rahi ho?

St: kahi nahi beta bas bahar ja rhi thi tu khel apne baba k saath main aati hu.

Mp: nhi aap bhi aao na mele pass please. (With a cute voice)

And seeing this, Shivani's heart melts and she lies down beside Mishti then Mishti blushes takes shivitah one hand and put on her stomach and she holds their hands with her both hands and says to ShivEetah.