✧˖*°・☆ *☽ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4: Beyond The Stars •*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚

Beyond The Stars                                                                     
7 is their lucky number                                                        
Seven fates who are the 7 deadly sins

Beyond The Stars                                                                      7 is their lucky number                                                         Seven fates who are the 7 deadly sins

Famous Last Words
by DPR IAN
Dear, Insanity
If you are reading this
We have ventured too far off into our lives
And everything that we thought was a dream
Is now real
Even the nightmares
My time is running out
But yours has just begun
But don't worry
I'll find a way to come back
I always do
Yours truly
Songwriter: Barom Yu

(Author's Note: I'm incorporating old writings from years ago into my story. It will sound cornier than hell that it's a sin, but I didn't want to let anything I've ever written go to waste. Even if I should have let it go. My deepest apologies. I'm getting there with the story. I've added new characters so here we go...Try to put up with the cringe? Or skip to somewhere in chapter 5. I'll explain further in detail of how my deadly sins were inspired to be soon, please don't take this the wrong way just yet. Wait before you immediately do. It was just old writing I did for fun for a long time ago. I didn't mean any harm by it and you can drop this. ;)

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

7 stars who always shine throughout the darkness

They try to make a difference within this cruel world.

They wish to give comfort to those who are lonely and sad.

They grant hope to all those who feel helpless.

If they could be the heroes to take away everyone's pain and sorrow they would without any hesitation, no matter what the cost or price is to be paid along with the burden they'll have to withstand.

These 7 stars want us to know that you never walk alone.

The journey to loving yourself isn't easy.

Sure it may be simple to tell someone to love yourself.

It can be extremely hard for some to face themselves and tackle their problems head on.
Then again, no matter how tough and difficult times may be, there are 7 stars who are willing to help us get through it all.

Even throughout heartbreaking dark and wild experiences.

Although they might not be here for us physically, they give us the strength to keep on going with their empowering words and acts of kindness.