Hello to my lovely readers & Thank You [Scroll to end for Characters]

。.✭・.・✫・.・✫ 。 ☆✼★————𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾————★✼☆ 。 ゜・。. .・。.・゜✭・
A reminder that you are good enough. You always were. Thank you for being you. The you of right now is a miracle to this world. You are loved, just the way that you are. I hope you
lovelies are happy and well. You are worth so much as a person, never doubt that.
I love and appreciate each and every single one of you ♡ ➴ ︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵ 。.・✭・.・✫・゜・。. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. .・。

Credit goes out to all of the stunning photos, artwork, people, songs, music, gifs, photos, quotes, lyrics, videos, a combination of all the things I love, artists, etc. I've incorporated into my story which helped me a lot when writing.

An impeccable amount of cringiness and somewhat seriousness at the same time. Where's my award

And yes...each of these fictional purely unrealistic characters are all stupidly attractive
blah, blah, blah so unoriginal it's my bad. It's not just looks that are everything though.
Looks can deceive.

Thank you to my readers for choosing to continue reading my bad storytelling. My writing lacks a lot. So does my imagination when it comes to putting it all down. I've tried to do better for this second book though. I had some fun writing this one, but it needs more action which I suck at doing sorry! I appreciate you all, each and every single one for you, for putting up with the worst author ever in existence. I love you. May God bless you and be with you always, forever and ever Amen. God loves you. We see, hear, and feel God in many ways. Thank you God, for helping me be able to write and come up with my own story and characters. I'm still including some of my old writings here, so they won't go to waste. I waste a lot of time. Just like my first book Descendance along with this second book Ascendance, both were written last year. I've decided to share now. My third book Escapance is a work in progress as I gave up on writing.

All stories come from somewhere....
Everything you ever heard of, read, or saw on screen.
Human imagination is more powerful than you know.

☆✼★————𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 reader————★✼☆ 。 Remember that you are more than good enough. Better days are coming soon I promise. I know it can be hard sometimes, but please keep on going. It might hurt a bit at the moment, but it will all be worth it in the end. You are so, so strong. You'll get there trust me. You matter. Your feelings are valid. Thank you for being you, thank you for waking up another day. You're important, the world wouldn't be the same without you. And you are fucking beautiful. Yes you are. You don't have to keep trying so hard. You are loved simply for being you. You aren't alone. Chin up darling. You are here and that's a miracle. You're a blessing to this universe. ~ Love, author — Alia
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*: ☆。・:*:★ 。・:*:・゚☆ * ・。・*・゚゚・*

Chapter 8 has the backstories for my 7 deadly sins. Looking back and rereading those parts of old writings, I don't even know how I even came up with that. But it was fun I remember. If you wanna check that out to see whether or not you wish to give this second book a chance, you can skip to there and scroll down to the backstories.

You know how sometimes we tend to hurt our own feelings with fake scenarios and our imaginations? Chapter 13 was something I hold dear to me. Probably almost made myself cry when writing it by hurting my own feelings because I wish I was comforted in such a way I fantasize about. Rereading everything makes me wanna die inside but at the time I wrote it that's how I felt I guess. My story and characters aren't real but writing gave me a comfort to my heart, mind, and soul in which I never knew. I've always written, I just didn't know that I could write books of my own. I'm always enjoying the things other people make and now I was finally able to make something of my own. Even if it's not good. We can always, always, always; give comfort to ourselves through what we love. Hold onto everything that you love. Whether it be reading books, fantasies, comics, watching shows, seeing movies, listening to music, and anything; keep holding onto those. Words may just be words, but words can be powerful. We give power to our words. I know the power of words and how to use them. Words are not just words after all. Words are a part of us, even if our actions have a hard time showing our words. Words can be our hearts, minds, and souls. We say the words we wish to hear and want to be told through fantasizing in imaginations.
Use whatever heals your heart, mind, and soul