✧˖*°・☆ *☽ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 17: Night of The Hunter's Light •*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚

"Esther, would it be fine if we stayed here for a little while?" Naos asked with a pleading look.

Esther didn't know how she could possibly say no and surprisingly the truth was that she wanted them all to stay. It felt nice to have them around. They were like best friends Esther never knew she needed. "It's been so fun, so please? We'll help you out and won't cause any trouble." Naos was jumping up and down on the heels of her feet. "We've stayed long enough. We are trouble. Don't worry Esther." Aljanah said while smacking Naos. "No, it isn't any trouble. You guys aren't at all. Of course you all can stay. It's been fun having you guys over really." Esther smiled.

"Are you sure?" Dschubba looked at her and scratched her head in an unsure manner. "Yes. Honestly, I like having you guys here. Stay however long you like."

"Sweet! You're the best Esther. Our sun! Caliente." Spica said. Esther face got hotter than the sun. "You guys are the best though." Tiaki gave her a thumbs up as she said that. "We're gonna go back to our place to get some clothes and things. Be back in a jiffy." The seven deadly sins headed out the door and closed it behind them. "They are so nice. Shouldn't they be called the seven kindly sins? It's a sin to be that kind." Esther watched as they went. Orion shrugged. "Yeah I guess."

"I am glad we all got to be what one calls the best of friends!" Cassiopeia seemed very happy. "Yes, is the term called besties?" Rigel asked. Esther laughed. "That is correct." Orion's expression darkened as he turned serious all of a sudden. Rigel and Cassiopeia noticed something and looked alert. Esther grabbed her bag full of Cassiopeia's seemingly never ending daggers and took two out, gripping the blessed divine blades of holiness within her hands. Time to give dual wielding a try! The archangels already had their weapons out, holy swords of divinity ready on standby. Cassiopeia and Rigel's wings sprouted from their backs.

Orion stood by the door, listening. He gave them a warning look and shook his head, alerting them to stay put. Even Esther could sense some type of dark aura. She had a bad feeling about this. There were figures standing outside. They definitely weren't the seven deadly sins who had just left. Did whatever evil entities and demons that were there wait until the seven deadly sins leave? That can't be good. It was something sinister and menacing. Orion's eyes were the color of crimson. Inhumane noises screeched from behind the door. Dark fog started to crawl in from underneath.