✧˖*°・☆ *☽ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7: Can Things Get Any More Hectic?•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚

(Tiaki's hair and Dschubba's sometimes rare outfits if she wants to dress up a lil)

"We didn't get your names!" Naos exclaimed.
She and the rest of the deadly sins looked around Esther's home as they all transported into her living room near the front of the entrance. "Nice place." Tiaki winked at Esther while flipping his pastel violet hair back. Esther blushed and he smirked at that seemingly pleased at his accomplishment to make people swoon at his presence. "I'm Esther." Esther introduced herself and tried to pat her wavy curls down which were starting to get frizzy. "Esther, how lovely just like you." Vega smiled at her and she wanted to try fainting for him so he would catch her. Just one chance! No, just no author.
"I am Rigel and this is Orion who is my dearest brother." Rigel introduced himself next and pointed at his brother Orion. Everyone looked at the star related brothers with lovey dovey eyes. "I'm Cassiopeia." Cassiopeia smiled at the seven deadly sins which made them swoon. "Wow. Even your name is beautiful." Spica had to catch his breath just from looking at the archangel who smiled at him and he dramatically dropped to the floor.
Aljanah kicked him and went over to sit down on the couch after removing her shoes. The other deadly sins followed her and took off their shoes because even they have good manners in someone else's home. So did the archangels. Dschubba took a seat next to Aljanah. Willie the cat jumped out of Rigel's arms, rubbing himself all over Esther's feet and then curled up on the floor. Esther cooed at her adorable orange tabby cat. Scheat started playing with the cat. "So what's the plan?" Aljanah asked Dschubba. Cassiopeia and Rigel both took a seat across from them on the sofa. Orion sat next to his brother and left a spot open for Esther, who sat down beside him. Naos inserted herself in between Aljanah and Dschubba. The female deadly sins along with Cassiopeia's angelicness were breathtaking. As for the males, they were just as swoon worthy. Esther felt the urge to run to her bathroom and check the mirror to fix herself. She never had this many guests over before, especially not a bunch of people that attractive. There was no time for her to even clean her whole house. Social anxiety was definitely threatening to creep up on Esther who swallowed it back down with all her might. Social anxiety who? Remember folks, she was the girl who chased after the dreamy Orion and managed trying out her "rizz" (charisma, this author is keeping up with our generation's never ending slang words) on Vega after all! Social anxiety is afraid of her. Tiaki stood tall and proud near Aljanah, while Vega sat on the edge of the couch. Spica got up from the floor to stand next to Dschubba. Scheat stayed sitting on the floor to play with Willie the cat.
"Well— We know where Achernar's hideout is. It's not far from here actually, just a few blocks down, maybe take a train, and then a bus..." Dschubba tried to think of planning something, but got lost in her thoughts and went completely quiet. Her green eyes sparkled in the sunlight from the windows which made the streaks of green in her dark brown hair glint. "Just like his name Achernar means 'end of the river' in Arabic. He was the brightest star in the constellation of Eridan on the End of the Eridanus River, possessing a Jupiter nature with a dash of Mars-Uranus character. He's supposed to promise happiness and success by giving good morals, faithful adherence to one's religious beliefs, or a philosophical inclination. Seeing as he is the villain of our story right now, he's the exact and entire opposite of all those things. It's up to us to figure out how to end him, which would be finding the end of the river like what his name means." Aljanah explained to them. She yawned as if that's the most she's ever spoken in her life and closed her amber eyes to take a nap.
"That's a good point and statement, but we still have no plan." Tiaki said. "That's because they're still thinking. If you can't think of anything, then shut up." Scheat, who was the youngest of the seven deadly sins, told the eldest. "I don't see you thinking so you shut your trap meathead! Go think of a plan and then get back to us instead of playing with that— Cute cat!" Willie meowed at Tiaki. Tiaki being Tiaki, meowed back at the cat. "We could do a surprise attack on Achernar, but he'll probably see it coming, being the villain and all that." Vega shrugged.
"Yeah, so what do we do?" Spica asked. "Why is everyone asking what to do instead of actually coming up with a plan?" Dschubba sighed. "Well maybe that's because you always have a plan and this time, you still haven't told us what you thought of with that sexy brain of yours. Do you even have a plan?" Naos started twirling her magenta waves of hair within her fingers. "Why do I always have to do everything? Yes I have a plan but— Well..." Dschubba twisted her evil eye bracelet.
"You don't have a plan, do you?" Orion looked at her. Dschubba's face reddened and she looked away from him as he was the one right across from her. Esther wanted to try saying something, but she didn't have any plans either. She was absolutely clueless. If the seven deadly sins themselves didn't know what to do, Achernar was a huge problem for them all big time. Aljanah was snoring, her natural red curly hair fell across her shoulders. She still managed to be of elegance even with her mouth open. How! The light made her freckles more prominent.
"Aljanah! Are you sleeping? Help us come up with a plan!" Naos smacked her. Aljanah's eyes snapped open and she punched Naos smack in her bosom. "OW! YOU HIT MY BOO—"
"A surprise attack could work." Rigel said. Cassiopeia nodded with a hand under her chin, deep in thought. Her long snowy white curly hair was glimmering. "Yes, but Achernar will see this coming. We could try—" The doorbell rang. "Oh come on! Now who is it? Another demon trying to get into my humble abode? I haven't even gotten to do my grocery shopping and I—" Esther threw her hands up in the air. The doorbell kept ringing which was becoming persistent.
"Um who— We are trying to devise a plan here to stop evil. Evil beware of us, we have...no plans. So far that is." Spica looked towards the doorway. Then came loud knocking. "Esther! Open the door! Stop being so antisocial and get your ass out here!" Familiar voices called out to Esther who sounded like her friends. This was the worst time for them to be making a surprise visit on her. She always told them not to do that. At least she got to fix herself this time, but she's having supernatural guests over like do they mind? Hello! "I don't sense any dark aura, I think your friends came to visit you Esther." Rigel told her. "Yeah they chose the worst time! I always tell them not to do this!" The last time they made a surprise visit to her, she pretended not to be home while they waited outside for half an hour. Esther didn't come out because they didn't even give her any time to fix herself or prepare, while she's constantly telling them to let her know beforehand. Her friends just didn't seem to care and wanted to catch her on a bad day to see her being a mess.
"Esther! We know you're in there. We will break your door down! We don't care if you look bad, you never do! We just wanna see you! We miss you! We're your friends, not strangers!" Esther put a hand to her head and sighed. She apologized to her guests who weren't human. "Sorry guys. They'll go away later. Actually about that—"
"ESTHER! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!" Her friends kept banging at the door and she was afraid they'll break her door down because they're just that crazy. Do they like mind? This is a life or death crisis situation between good and evil. Her friends didn't know what was going on and probably didn't care, living the good lives they have.
"Esther, it's okay, you can let them in." Cassiopeia told her. "They're your friends. They came all this way to see you." Esther thought the angel was sounding exactly like her parents. Scheat got up from the floor since Willie the cat ran upstairs and got scared from all the noise Esther's friends were making. "Aight. Imma just let them in. That okay with you guys?" Scheat looked at all of them and Esther was desperately shaking her head no.
Scheat didn't care and opened the door. Her friends barged in. Can things get any more hectic? "Esther! We have been calling you nonstop. Why the hell didn't you pick up? If you would just check your phone sometimes and respond to our texts you'd see we told you we were coming in advance! Well I see you already fixed yourself but woah—" Her friends stared at Scheat and then at all of Esther's drop dead gorgeous guests. Esther had three close friends who stayed by her side for some reason. They were just really nice and crazy. Their craziness matched Esther's and they understood her antisocial tendencies whenever her mental health would get bad. They're all of the same age.
Alina Lebedev was the one who just spoke to Esther and they met sometime in highschool. She's a very pretty Russian girl with straight dark shoulder length hair and blonde highlights. Alina was dressed in a coral blouse and navy blue jeans. She removed her red high tops off and left them by the doorway. "Who are all of these gorgeous people? Esther, are you seriously in a cult and didn't tell us?"