✧˖*°・☆ *☽ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19: The 12th Star Capricornus, Goat of Heaven •*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚

Esther was afraid. She was falling and Orion held her within his arms.

They were plummeting down into the waters where Achernar had fallen. She could see tears falling as they fell through the air. Both her and Orion's tears for each other. They were someone the other cried for. Now they were somebody that the other died for. It's true, fear was the only thing in their mind. It took over all the time. The sun and moon were a sacrifice and it wasn't sweet. A world of nothingness was blowing them away. They were poor, sweet, innocent things unable to dry their eyes and testify. Still too weak to survive their mistakes. They lived to break. One sweet day, they were going to drown in their lost pain. Today was that day. They couldn't deny their sweet sacrifice. It was so clear that they're a little insane as they were unchained. They sleep now to die. Erasing the silence. Their life was erased. Their burning ashes blacken the day.

Achernar's cruel voice which sounded of false sweetness rang through their ears. "Don't you love to hate and blame me? Do you wonder why you hate? This is not your downfall. I am doing you a favor Orion and Esther! I'm helping you little stars greatly. You are falling just like I have. Both of you will rise again!" They blocked out his voice. The colors started to fade to nothing. The sun and moon stayed numb in the aftermath because it's easier than running. There was nowhere to run. They were falling and couldn't fly. The rest of the stars who watched in horror were unable to catch them. They fucked up and there was no healing. No remedy to the poison. They were given nothing. They got lost in nothing. The shadows were always running. It cut deeper than it did before. They didn't know how to shake this feeling. Inside of them was a vacancy.

All of this happened within seconds. Once again, time waits for no one. Soon Orion and Esther would crash into the water. They were falling fast. Not even time could slow them down. Esther and Orion prayed to God for a miracle. Feel like falling, a sudden spark ignites a sea of diamonds. From the dark, a light breaks through the silence. The sun and moon made a tear in time with their love. A simple spark ignited. They released as they felt themselves falling. An echo of sighs were deep inside them. Tensions collided where none could find them. They held each other tight. There was no sound of sirens. In this time, in this moment, they could crash together. The sun came alive in slow motion. Making it last forever. She was released. Catching them as they hit the bottom.

Esther didn't need to be caught by a hero or savior. She did not need saving for she saved herself and her moon, Orion. The unexpected happened. God answered all of their prayers. God hears every prayer. Everyone prayed for a miracle. God granted them one. That miracle being the brightest star, the sun itself.