✧˖*°・☆ *☽ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8: Before The Deadly Sins Came To Be •*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚

(Feel free to skip this part and just go on to each of the seven deadly sins backstories in their past lives. This was just one of my old cringey aaaaa writings I decided to stupidly leave in. Should have scraped it IDK why I'm choosing the illogical choice. Such a degenerate klutz.)

Beep, beep, beep. Beep, boop.

Dschubba was punching away into her cellphone, being absorbed in some game app.

"What are you doing?" Tiaki looked over his shoulder to see Dschubba playing something that looked fun.

"Don't distract me, I'm about to level up."

It had been two hours since they'd all gotten home.

They decided to take a break for the day due to the fact that each and every one of them were all exhausted from getting rid of a bunch of lowlife demons. Yawn.

Vega found a random gymnastic ball somewhere and wanted someone to mess around with. He was the only one high in energy thanks to his mischievousness.

Dschubba was very focused in the game she was playing. No way was she losing. I must win and beat the final boss!

Tiaki was stuffing his face with vanilla cherry ice cream. He seemed to be enjoying himself as he stuffed it down. Yum.

Naos was smiling to herself while watching reaction videos on YouTube.

Spica was reading some random superhero comic, probably Thor.

And Aljanah? You'd expect her to be taking a nap like always, but instead she was playing the game piano tiles on her phone when a literal piano was right next to her.

Vega's eyes spotted Scheat who appeared to be asleep and was lying down on a dark blue mat which blended in with the hoodie he wore.

Eyeing his target, he took a step back and kicked the ball right towards the sleeping boy.

Scheat's ears instantly perked up at the loud sound echoing throughout the room and deflected the ball from hitting him with his hands. He didn't even have to open his eyes to know that an object was flying right at his precious face. Thank God for his fast golden reflexes.

The rest of the other five deadly sins erupted into laughter, watching the scene unfold before them.

"Oh no you little shit." Scheat was up on his feet in a blink of an eye and started charging after Vega who ran for his dear life. His poor phone tumbled out of his pocket and dropped to the floor in the process, which resulted in a cracked screen. He was too occupied at the moment to notice or even care.