✧˖*°・☆ *☽ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20: Stars Love Unconditionally •*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚

Esther's mother Alnair transported all of them through teleportation back home.

She was able to do this without touching the rest of the stars. "Woah— Ugh..." Aljanah collapsed into Spica's arms as he caught her. They were back at Esther's place in her living room. All of the stars were in bad shape, having pushed themselves beyond their limits and were worn over the verge of exhaustion. The seven stars all flopped down onto the floor. The archangels needed holy water to heal their taints and wounds. Both Rigel and Cassiopeia were holding each other up. Orion was using the wall to keep himself from falling but when he fell, Esther was there to catch him. The sun, moon, and stars all survived. They were alive. Each of them made it.

Esther's mother came over to Leigh and wrapped him in a warm motherly embrace. He sobbed as they hugged each other. "Come Leigh. Let's go see your mother. I will help you. You will be alright." Alnair said as she turned around to smile at the rest. "Get some rest." She handed the archangels celestial golden and silver vials full of holy water to heal them. They thanked her and she nodded. Leigh ran over to hug Esther saying that he was sorry for everything. She held him and told Leigh not to be sorry because she understood. Tears were in the two best friends eyes. One of whom still loved the other, but could see that she found someone who was right for her. The moon would treat his sun better like she deserves in a way that he couldn't even if he wished to. He wasn't meant to be with her. It was the moon who was destined to be with his sun. He could only watch her from afar, but he will always be the best friend he could be to her and treat her the way that she deserved to be treated because he didn't deserve her. The moon deserved his sun. They were meant to be together. It was all thanks to God.

Leigh went to go with Esther's mother and Alnair Bai teleported them to go be with his mother. His half brother who he shared the same demonic father with, healed his mother just like he had promised. He could only hope there wouldn't be any consequences because a demon is never to be trusted. Alnair would help him so that his demonic father wouldn't manipulate him like the way he did to his brother Achernar. Esther's mother will help him stay human and not turn into a demon or be consumed by his tainted dark side. Leigh prayed to God to help him not be taken over by evil because he wanted to be good. He didn't want to be bad or do wrong.

All of the remaining eleven stars lay down on the floor, too tired to move or do anything. They were all going to be like the seventh deadly sin of sloth for just one day. It's been a long and tiring day. Holding the weight of the world was purely exhausting. Fighting and getting rid of evil took everything out of them. Evil wasn't gone once and for all, there will always be another evilness they'll have to face. It's not over. Whether or not that's foreshadowing, that's just how things are. Good and evil will always coexist. That's why stars exist in this world. It's their reason and purpose for being here. To fight the wickedness and snares of evil itself. Achernar Crosswell was gone. They defeated one evil. Now it's time for a break. Time waits for no one, but they can waste some time tonight. It was 7pm. The war with Achernar was around early afternoon. The villain himself had to be so wicked and cruel as to show up right in front of Esther's house, nearly destroying her neighborhood. There wasn't too much damage, just a lot of cracks in the rubble of the ground on the streets. At least the demon was polite enough to take them elsewhere to wreak havoc. He tried to end them all politely? Well, they ended him.