Chapter 4 : Tʰᵉ Bᵃᵈᵍᵉʳᵐᵒˡᵉ

Y/n P.O.V.

It's been 3 days since I was reincarnated in this avatar universe. I actual enjoying myself as I was learning more about my new abilities, and also getting along with Tora.

To be honest, I'm glad I can still go outside despite my young age. They still allowed me, but only one condition is not to go by myself to town.

And right now, I was with Tora as we wondering around if there's any cave in here.

I even started to learn my wood bending, but of course I keep it secret since I'm pretty rare person who have ability to bending a plat or say a tree.

I was really surprised when once I used wood bending I start feeling sleepy. I guess that's how side effects to me when I read my profile back then.

As we continue to walk, I think for a second about the bangermole.

"You know, I was curious, how tall the bangermole they were?" I asked, as Tora looks in my way while he still floating beside me and seemed to consider my question before replying.

"Well, I suppose it depends on the specific bangermole species. But I've seen some that are quite larger, almost reaching up to the cave ceiling."

I look amazed at Tora words before replying. "So you've seen them? How big exactly? The cave ceiling is quite high, do they reached that far? So that mean they're like... 3 meters tall?"

Tora nods in agreement. "Yes, something like that. Some of them are quite small though, only reaching up to two meters tall. But the bigger ones can be quite impressive." He said before he just scratch his head.

"They can be very protective of their tunnels and territories, so it's best to keep a respectful distance, but don't worry, they won't hurt you. They're actually quite friendly, as long as you don't provoke them." He added casual before he yawned.

I nodded in understand as we continue to explore.

After few minutes as I keep looking around, and then I immediately spot something not to far away, I immediately run towards it as I find a cave. Making myself grinned.

"I think this is it." I spoke as Tora was behind me, analyze while floating and holding his chin.

Tora examines the cave before nodding. "This has to be it. This is where they live."

"I see. Shall we go inside?" I asked him in excited as well a little bit nervous meeting the bangermole.

As then something pop out the windows.

◆━━━━━━━▣✦▣━━━━━━━━◆

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕤.
𝔻𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟 𝕤𝕖𝕚𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕔 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖?

𝕐𝕖𝕤 ℕ𝕠

◆━━━━━━━▣✦▣━━━━━━━━◆

I was stunned for a moment before I can feel myself grinning widely. As I can hear laughing behind my back. I knew tora was amused something. I guess he can see the window as well.

"What are you waiting for, Enish? Let's go inside." He said before he goes in while floating.

"Of course, yes." I said before it sudden close the windows.

◆━━━━━━━▣✦▣━━━━━━━━◆

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟, 𝕟𝕠𝕨.
𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 7 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤