Pʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

Y/N P.O.V.

The story goes back to when I died.

I don't remember the last time I went home at a decent time. It was also almost middle of the night as I walk the street since it was near. I look at the time in my wrist.

I sigh softly, it was already 10:50pm. I'm 1st year college, still love watching anime and reading some Wattpad or manga on online websites and I work part-time job as a waiter in a coffee shop in the afternoon, since I only have class in the morning, so my afternoon schedule was my only spare time.

I sigh softly once again as I massage my shoulder and stretch a bit. I'm miss doing something calisthenics workout. But since I'm a bit busy, I only doing is stretch. And also if I really have a spare time, I like re-watched ATLA and LOK or other anime.

As then I feel little bit pain in my head as I continue to walk. "Ugh... I think my head's pounding." I mumbled myself.

I groan softly while I glace moment at the sky, still mesmerizing as always, the stars still clear to see in the skies while its full moon, it's really reminds me of how I met him in middle of the night.

Well, I better hurry to go home.

After few minutes. I arrive in second floor apartment just in time. I unlock the door and opened it. "I'm home." I said.

I can see the shadow behind those glass slide door. I taking off my shoes before I place it down in side before I step in. As I slide opened. I saw him, he was sitting in his usual place, patience while staring up towards me.

"Meow." he meow softly.

His a black cat with amber eyes. I smile softly as I pick him up.

"Good boy, you really did wait for me, aren't you, my boy?" I said as I cuddle him and patting gentle. This makes me feel relax, his my comfort after all.

"Hey, I brought your favorite snack, salmon." I added. I can feel wagging his tail as if he was excited getting received. I gentle place him down as now, I go pick his plate and puting his cooked salmon that I buy in grocery store and give it to him as I kneel down.

"Meow."

I watched him eating, making myself smile softly at the sight. The cat's name is Tora. I picked that name because he actual save me from the thief who supposed to grab my bag and he then appear, attack the thief with claws in his face and bite him off.

After all, he really reminds me from anime. 'Tora' was one of the main protagonists of Ushio and Tora.

Tora always acting like a guardian around in my apartment when I brought him. And also as if he was a decent dog but still he wasn't. His a cat.

For example: he will brought to me what I need whatever I mentioned it, he even good at communicate with me using his paw as if he was sign language to me. Quite odd but I still adores him.

I sigh softly as I smile at him, "I'll make some my own meal - " Before I stand up, I sudden feeling very dizzy as my sight blurred.

"Meow!"

Hearing seems to be last thing giving up on me. I'm a little aware that I've collapsed on the floor, although I can't move, have a migraine and aware of how heavy my chest us and how hard my heart is working to get my blood around.