Chapter 9 : Nᵉʷ ᵠᵘᵉˢᵗ

(A/n: this is how Aunt Esha Taika look like. I hope you guys like her. ✨

I draw her by the way. 😏✨

And also, I hope you guys like the fighting scenario because I wrote while listening Miss Jackson [feat Lolo]💥✨.

This chapter is goig too long one because the fighting scene. [I'm not good at writing it TwT].)

Third P

Third P.O.V.

1 year later 🍀🍃☀️

Esha began to circle around Y/n, her eyes focused on her niece's every move.

She waited for a moment, studying Y/n's stance and body language before launching an attack. She lunged forward suddenly, attempting to land a quick jab at Y/n's chi points.

Y/n was ready for her aunt's attack, and she quickly dodged out of the way. She could tell that Esha wasn't holding back, and she knew she had to stay on her toes if she wanted to win. She waited for an opening, her senses heightened and ready to counterattack.

Esha continued to press the attack, her movements fast and precise. She launched a series of strikes at Y/n, each one aimed at different chi points.

But Y/n was ready for each one, her body moving effortlessly to dodge and avoid each blow. Esha's eyes widened in surprise as she realized she was having a harder time landing a hit than she expected.

Y/n's agility and reflexes were exceptional, and she seemed to know exactly how to dodge and counter Esha's attacks. Esha was impressed but also a little frustrated, she wasn't used to being on the defensive. She could tell that Y/n had learned quickly and was now matching her skills.

As then y/n once again lower her body like before. Seeing with her own eyes as if it was easy to do it while fighting but it wasn't at all. As y/n counter attack by lower herself.

Esha was caught off guard again by Y/n's unexpected move. She hadn't anticipated that Y/n would lower herself so much, and it was a bit difficult for her to adjust her attacks to such a different stance.

 She hadn't anticipated that Y/n would lower herself so much, and it was a bit difficult for her to adjust her attacks to such a different stance