Chapter 10 : Tʰᵉ Dᵘᵉˡ

(A/n: sorry for late updated. 😅)

Third P.O.V.

The leader stared at the kid, his eyes widening in disbelief. "What?!" he exclaimed. "You want to hire us as your comrades? After we just tried to attack you and kidnap hostages?"

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. This kid had just beaten them all single-handedly and now they wanted to enlist them as allies?

The other bandits had the same look of disbelief on their faces. They couldn't believe that the kid was actually suggesting they join forces after everything that had just happened.

"Are you serious?" one of them asked, sounding incredulous.

Y/n simply nodded, their blindfold-clad eyes still fixed on the leader. "I am serious," they said calmly. "I think you and your men could be quite useful to me."

The leader snorted, shaking his head in disbelief. "Useful? How could we possibly be useful to you?" he asked, still struggling to wrap his head around the kid's proposal.

"Well," y/n said, leaning back nonchalantly. "You and your men have experience as bandits, don't you? You know how to fight and how to survive in the wilderness. That could be useful to me."

The leader's eyes widened again as he realized the kid had a point. "Well... I suppose that's true," he admitted grudgingly. "But why do you need our help? You seem more than capable of handling yourself."

The Blind Fury shrugged, a sly smile creeping across their face beneath the blindfold. "Oh, I can handle myself just fine," they said. "But it never hurts to have extra muscle on your side. And besides," they added, their voice taking on a darker tone. "I have a feeling I'm going to be facing some tough opponents in the future. I could use some backup."

The leader and the other bandits exchanged uneasy looks. The kid's tone had turned dangerous, and it sent a chill down their spines.

But at the same time, the kid had a point. If they had already been beaten so easily by this kid, it would only be a matter of time before they ran across someone even more formidable.

"Alright," the leader said slowly. "We'll take you up on your offer. We'll work with you as your comrades."

"Good. That's what I like to hear from you, old man." The Blind Furry grinning widely innocent.

The leader and the other bandits couldn't help but feel a flicker of annoyance at the kid's nonchalant attitude. Here they were, agreeing to join forces with this strange and powerful kid, and they were being so casual about it.

"Yeah, yeah," the leader muttered. "We're your comrades now. What now?"

The kid stood up, their hands on their hips. "Now," they said, "you and your men will follow my orders. You should guys start disguise as civilian. And hide for now. Don't do anything something make you'll getting into fight someone. And also, you heard my whistle, right? That the sign I call you anytime." They explained in well in calm tone.

"And also the rewarding for doing a great job have received a beer, once a month." They added while grinned at them knowingly they like the type of rewards.

The leader and the other bandits perked up at the mention of beer.

"You'll reward us with beer?" The leader asked, sounding impressed.

The other bandits nodded eagerly, their eyes gleaming at the prospect of receiving free beer.

"Yeah, we'll follow your orders for beer," one of them said with a smirk.