Dense Ash Ketchum

I'm laying on the ground and even don't know why. The last scene is still playing in my mind.

"ASH… YOU'RE HOPELESS"-shouted a blonde girl and slap me. That was really hard slap I ever got and cause me to fall down. Without even noticing what happen with me she ran away in the forest with her bag. The only thing I saw on her beautiful face was that her eyes filled up with tears.

"Wait… Did I say that she is beautiful"-said the raven haired trainer.

"Yes Ash. I also heard that you say she is beautiful right now"-said the blonde boy standing in front of me. He move his hand forward. "So Ash… Need help?"-asked the blonde boy.

I take his hand and stand up. "Yeah… Thanks Clemont"-I said.

I then walk up to Pikachu who is glaring at me. But I didn't care and take a seat next to him on ground. Clemont also take a seat on the log near the camp fire. It was night time. There was an awkward silence for a while.

"So… AAAAAH"-but before I even complete Pikachu gave me a powerful Thunderbolt. "What the heck was that for?"-I asked angrily. But Pikachu ignore me and seemed pleased by doing this. "Pikachu..."- I said again. "Now you too…"-I said and move my hat little to cover my eyes waiting for Pikachu to response. Pikachu then saw me for a while then realize that what he done was wrong and jump in my lap. Don't know how, but as soon as he come in my lap as soon he went to sleep.

Clemont watch everything in amazement and giggle. "Hey… What are you laughing at?"-I asked.

"Nothing"-was his response. He then take a heavy breath before start talking. "So… Pikachu is more intelligent than you"-said Clemont.

"Huh… What are you talking about?"-I asked really don't know what he was talking about.

Clemont mentally slap himself. "Nothing…But she was right you're really hopeless"-he said.

But still that scene is playing in my mind. I start thinking why this all happens…

Flashback start…

"Pikachu-Hawlucha… Good job. Today's training is over and both of you improving yourself day-by-day. Keep it up and we will win Kalos league"-yelled Ash and raised his fist. Pikachu and Hawlucha look at each other and raised their fist as well…

"Pikachu…"

"Hawlucha…"

And then both jump on Ash cause him to fall down. Ash look at his both partners and then burst into laughter followed by his partners. Ash is enjoying his movement without realizing that someone is observing them from a long time.

"He is looking so cute…"-said a blonde girl wearing a black T-Shirt stuck in her Red skirt. "He is really very caring trainer and a great person too"-she continued. "But… He is too dense"-said the girl and the smile on her face disappeared. "I gave him too many hints but he always ignore them. Sometimes I talk to him about this indirectly but he never understand anything"-she continued.

"Yeah… You're right Serena"-a voice come from behind her.

Serena turn around and shocked to see a little blonde girl Bonnie, her travelling companion there. She has an evil smile on her face which clearly shows that what she is going to do. She turn around and start walking to the camp site and increase her speed with every step until she start running.