Tragedy

After Ash Ketchum won the Sinnoh League but lost to Cynthia he had briefly returned to Pallet Town to see his mother and find out about the next region he could go to. Ash found out from Professor Oak that the Unova League was starting soon. The prospect of competing in a new league, finding new rivals and catching new Pokémon had gotten Ash extremely excited. He had only spent a week in Kanto before returning to Sinnoh or more specifically Twinleaf Town with the intention of asking a certain blue haired co-ordinator to join him on his next journey. Originally Dawn had intended to go to Hoenn and compete in the contest circuit there however when Ash had come and asked her to travel with him to Unova she quickly changed her mind. She couldn't pass up the opportunity to travel with Ash. She had gradually fallen for him and she hoped that by travelling with him to Unova she would be able to gather the courage to tell him how she feels.

Today was like every other day for the past two weeks. Dawn Berlitz was training with her faithful starter Piplup by Lake Verity. She was waiting for Ash to get there so they could train together again. They had spent the last two weeks together preparing for their journey in Unova. They had been doing some pretty intense training as Dawn had decided to compete in the Unova League since co-ordinating wasn't very popular in the Unova region. All of Dawn's Pokémon had gotten stronger and Buneary had even evolved thanks to the training.

Suddenly Dawn heard a branch behind her snap. She turned around expecting to see Ash but was disappointed to see Ash's Sinnoh rival Paul with his Electivire.

"What do you want Paul?" Dawn asked with an annoyed sigh.

Paul smirked and he started slowly walking towards Dawn. She took a step back in fear. The smirk on Paul's face and the way he was leering at her was terrifying. Piplup jumped in front of Dawn ready to protect her from anything. Dawn saw Paul nod and Electivire vanished. Dawn and Piplup looked around trying to spot the electric type but couldn't see him anywhere. Suddenly Electivire appeared in front of Piplup who was sent flying through the air by a Thunderpunch from Electivire. Dawn watched in horror as Piplup crashed to the ground. She was about to take Mamoswine's Pokéball off her belt when Electivire grabbed her and pinned her against a tree. Dawn struggled against his grip however Electivire easily grabbed her hands and held them above her head using one of his. Paul walked over to Dawn and ran his right hand down her face. Dawn pulled away not wanting him to touch her in any way.

"Such a pretty little thing. No wonder Ketchum loves you." Paul said.

Tears started to form in Dawn's eyes as she shook in fear.

"Why are you doing this?" Dawn asked as she whimpered.

Paul grabbed her head and forced Dawn to look at him.

"Because he humiliated me. It was my year to shine and take on the elite four. Then he sauntered in and stole that from me. Well I'm going to steal something that he wants. Something that you can only give away once."

Dawn's eyes widened as she realised what Paul was implying. She kept struggling in an attempt to break free but it was futile. Electivire had wrapped his tails around her and the tree meaning that she couldn't escape.

"HELP!" Dawn screamed hoping that someone would hear her.

"Shut up bitch." Paul growled.

Paul slapped her across the face and then Electivire placed his spare hand over her mouth muffling her screams. Tears streamed down Dawn's face as she felt Paul run his hands along her body. Paul then grabbed the front of Dawn's shirt and ripped it off taking her bra with it. Dawn had never felt so humiliated as her bare chest was on display. Dawn let out a muffled scream of pain as Paul roughly grabbed her breasts. The pain increased as he squeezed them far to hard ensuring that bruises would be left on the tender flesh. Dawn kept sobbing as Paul continued to abuse her body roughly grabbing on to every part of her. She could feel Paul's shaft rubbing against her leg which made her sob more.