CHAPTER 17

ENJOY!!

The next day, the entire Kim Mansion was adorned with stunning flowers, as it was Mahashivratri, a sacred Hindu festival. The atmosphere was filled with excitement and activity, as everyone was busy with preparations.

The ladies were engaged in preparing offerings (prasad), while the men were instructing the staff on various tasks and making calls to invite guests.

The mansion was abuzz with energy and activity, creating a lively and festive atmosphere.

Jungkook descended the stairs, donning a stunning white Kurta, his handsome features captivating everyone's attention.

He flashed a charming smile at the gathering, but his eyes scanned the room, searching for a particular someone.

His gaze finally landed on her, near the kitchen, expertly preparing sweets.

Taehyung stole Jungkook's breath, looking ravishing in a light pink saree, twinning with him in a way that made his heart skip a beat.

To get her attention, Jungkook loudly called out to a staff member, his voice echoing through the room.

Jungkook approached the staff member, saying, "Uncle Ji, what are you doing? Be careful, the flowers are falling." He then began to help the staff member, his eyes fixed on the delicate blooms.

Taehyung's gaze instinctively shifted to Jungkook, and she couldn't help but smile at the sight of him in the traditional Kurta.

It was the first time she had seen him dressed in Indian attire, and it suited him incredibly well.

Before she could avert her gaze, Jungkook's eyes met hers, and they both became lost in a silent stare.

Jungkook's gaze was filled with adoration, while Taehyung's was shy and demure.

Just as the intense gaze between Jungkook and Taehyung seemed to stretch on forever, a sudden clatter broke the spell, and they both snapped back to reality.

Taehyung's face flushed with a deep blush as she quickly looked away, while Jungkook's smile only grew more tender and loving.

But then, a thought struck Jungkook like a lightning bolt. Despite his open flirting with Taehyung, he still hadn't received any message from the mysterious stalker.