CHAPTER 20

ENJOY!!

Jungkook paced around the terrace, waiting for Taehyung's arrival. Fifteen minutes had passed since he arrived, but there was no sign of Taehyung.

He gazed up at the sky, admiring the radiant moon, and smiled to himself. "I guess she's not coming," he thought, sighing as he checked his watch.

He was about to leave when the sound of the door opening caught his attention.

He didn't turn around immediately, but his ears perked up as he heard the familiar jingling of anklets, a sound he knew belonged only to Taehyung.

His face broke into a wide smile as he anticipated Taehyung's arrival, his heart beating with excitement.

He slowly turned around, his eyes scanning the area until they landed on Taehyung, and his smile grew even wider.

Jungkook's eyes locked onto Taehyung, and his breath caught in his throat as he took in the sight of her standing before him, illuminated by the moonlight

She was radiant, her beauty enhanced by the soft glow, and Jungkook's heart skipped a beat.

Taehyung approached the table, her smile gentle as she placed the food tray down. "You hadn't eaten, so I brought your food here," she said, her voice soft and caring.

As she looked up at Jungkook, she saw him staring at her with a mix of emotions in his eyes - admiration, gratitude, and something deeper, something that made her heart flutter.

Jungkook's gaze was intense, as if he was seeing her for the first time, and Taehyung felt her cheeks flush under the scrutiny.

She couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking, what he was feeling, as he looked at her with such depth and longing.

Jungkook leaned against the pillar, his eyes fixed on Taehyung, who was fidgeting with her fingers, her gaze cast downward in shyness

He smiled softly and whispered, "Ek waqt to aisa laga jaise nahi aaogi"

(At one point, I thought you wouldn't come.)

Taehyung's eyes remained downcast, her voice barely audible as she replied,