CHAPTER 21

ENJOY!!

Tae was still crying in his embrace, and Jungkook was trying hard to comfort her.

"Baby, please don't cry, sweetheart. It's really hurting me seeing you like this..." He said gently, patting her back.

Tae shook her head, then looked up at Jungkook with teary eyes.

"No, Jungkook... I know I hurt you a lot because of a stupid prank..."

"Prank?" He asked, confused, while wiping her tears.

"Yes, it was a prank. The whole idea was Jisoo and Jack's... this all started on the day our marriage date was fixed. When they told me about this prank, I was totally against it... I knew you'd get tense because of all this, but they took a promise from me not to tell you anything."

Jungkook's mouth was wide open in disbelief, thinking they were behind the whole scheme.

"Later, when we came here, we involved Jin and Minho in our team too..." She stopped and waited for Jungkook's reaction, but her heart sank seeing his blank expression.

"Jungkook... I'm sorry... please."

She joined her hands together in front of Jungkook, asking for forgiveness, but suddenly gasped when Jungkook took her hands and lightly slapped himself on the cheek.

Tae's eyes widened in shock, and before she could react, Jungkook pulled her into a tight hug.

"Don't... don't you dare do this, baby... I can never be angry with you... I'm just a little upset with them, but not with you... so don't cry, darling, please... whatever happened just happened, forget it."

Tae smiled through tears and tightly hugged him back.

"You're the best!"

Jungkook smiled, hearing this, and then smirked, ready to tease Tae..What did you all think, that Jungkook would let Tae off without any punishment? Not only Tae, but he'll give punishment to everyone!"

Jungkook backed away from the hug and pulled Tae onto his lap, making her heart race faster... and her cheeks darken when he pulled her closer to his chest.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" She mumbled shyly, avoiding eye contact with him, who was just staring at her.

"You know, baby, why I called you to the rooftop?"

"To spend some time with me..." She said in a low voice, and Jungkook smiled at that.

"Umm, well, that was one of the reasons, but the real reason is something else..."

"What?", she frowned.

Jungkook sighs, holds her hands, and kisses her knuckles.

"First, promise me you won't get angry."

He says, showing his puppy eyes to her. Tae finds him so cute and lightly pinches his cheeks, making him pout, and she giggles.

"Okay, I promise I won't get angry" .

Jungkook takes a deep breath and looks at Tae, who is already waiting for him to speak.

"I'm going back tomorrow," he said in one breath and promptly covered his ears, preparing for Tae's reaction.

"WHAT!?"

she shouted, standing up from his lap. Jungkook looked up at her again and pulled her back onto his lap by her wrist, but she refused to look at him.

"But why? We're all going in two days, why can't you come with us?" she pouted.

Jungkook was internally struggling, desperate to kiss Tae, who looked both cute and hot while pouting. He cleared his throat and shook his head, trying to dispel those thoughts and focus on the conversation.