CHAPTER 44

ENJOY!!

As they pulled back, Jungkook gazed at Taehyung with admiration. "You're so beautiful, my love," he whispered, his voice filled with emotion.

Then, he gently began to untie the knot of her blouse, his fingers moving with tender care. Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise, and she felt a thrill of pleasure at the intimate gesture.

As Jungkook continues to gaze at Taehyung with adoration, he gently opens all the hooks of her blouse, along with her bra, revealing her beautiful skin.

Taehyung's heart races with anticipation, and she can't help but feel a sense of excitement and nervousness.

Jungkook's eyes sparkle with delight as he takes in the sight of Taehyung's beauty. He leans in closer, his lips inches from her skin, and whispers sweet nothings in her ear.

Taehyung's eyes flutter closed, and she lets out a soft sigh as Jungkook's warm breath sends shivers down her spine.

Jungkook's hands continue to explore Taehyung's body with a touch of tender possessiveness. He draws her closer, the heat of their bodies merging together as he showers her with kisses and sweet murmurings of love.

His hands find her hips, pulling her even closer, as he buries his face in the crook of her neck, inhaling the scent of her skin and the intoxicating sweetness that is uniquely Taehyung.

Taehyung's body responds to Jungkook's touch, arching towards him with a soft gasp. Her hands find their way to his shoulders, gripping them firmly as she clings to him, her body trembling with desire.

As Jungkook continues to shower her with kisses and gentle touches, he whispers tender words against her skin, his voice rough with unbridled passion. "You're mine, you're completely mine," he whispers, his lips hovering over her collarbone.

Jungkook's possessive words ignite a primal desire within Taehyung. She feels her body responding to his touch, her heart racing and her breath coming in short gasps.

He gently pushes her back onto the bed, his body hovering over hers, his eyes locked onto hers.

"I've wanted this for so long," he whispers, his voice thick with desire. "You, under me, mine to touch and taste and claim."

Jungkook claims Taehyung's mouth in a possessive kiss, his tongue delving deep as he claims her completely.

His hands roam her body, exploring every inch of her soft skin, leaving a trail of fire in their wake.

He pulls back from the kiss, his breath a ragged gasp. "You're mine," he repeats, his voice a gravelly declaration. "All mine, now and forever."

His words send a shiver through Taehyung's body, her heart pounding in her chest with the weight of his claim. Even in her wildest dreams, she never imagined that his desire for her would be so intense, so consuming.

He moves his lips down to her neck, scattering kisses along the sensitive skin as he continues to murmur possessive words. "You're mine to protect," he whispers, his mouth hot against her ear. "Mine to cherish and adore."

Then, Jungkook gently helped Taehyung remove her blouse and bra, revealing her upper body. Taehyung instinctively covered her chest with her hands, feeling a bit shy and vulnerable.

Jungkook gently takes her wrists, his hands encircling them with a firm yet tender grip. "Don't be shy, my love," he whispers, his voice soft but commanding. "Let me see you, all of you."

He slowly lowers her hands away from her body, his eyes taking in the sight of her bare upper body with unabashed admiration.

Taehyung feels a momentary surge of embarrassment and self-consciousness as Jungkook gazes at her exposed form. But the look on his face-filled with desire, admiration, and a hint of awe-makes her feel beautiful and desired in a way she's never experienced before.