Chapter 32

"Can you hurry up?" Reena asked impatiently waiting for Rocky outside of his door. 

"I'm coming, I'm coming wait" he replied opening the door a few seconds later. 

His eyes zoomed in on Reena's saree. It was a blue floral saree that was draped elegantly over her body, making her look like a fairy. Her hair was let down her back with loose curls. Her makeup was simple and Rocky found himself falling in love all over again. 

"This is what your wearing?" she asked pointing at his outfit. 

He wore a sky blue suit and white shirt, coincidently matching with her. 

"Why, what's wrong with this?" he asked dusting off his suit. 

"Who wears a suit to a temple. Don't you have any cultural clothes?" Reena asked and he shook his head. 

"I don't even believe in god so why would i have cultural clothes?" He replied back and Reena sighed. 

They both made there way to the car. Once they took off, the car was filled with a soothing silence. They didn't need to engage in conversation all the time, sometimes silence was enough. 

Reena gazed out the window at all the building passing by. She was in awe at the structure of some of the tall buildings. That reminded Reena of her plans for her future before KGF. 

"Hey did you know I've always wanted to be an architect" she asked turning to Rocky who's eyes never steered from the road.

"Yes i did actually." he said and she made a face.

"How did you know. I didn't even tell anybody besides my dad or Vaishu" she asked shocked. 

"Trust me sweetheart. There is a lot about you that i know, even things you wont expect" 

For some reason that comment made chills abrupt Reena's body. She decided not to question him further but could see the slight smirk on his face as he continued to drive. 

They pulled up to a small building and Rocky helped her out of the car. Reena began making her way inside but paused when she realised that Rocky didn't follow her. 

"Are you coming in or not?" she asked bopping her head towards the door. 

Rocky shook his head and she sighed before forcefully grabbing his hand, dragging him inside. 

It wasn't like your typical temple. It was a small building with a few benches on the sides with a pathway leading to the front. There was a statue of god, decorated with fresh flowers and fruit. Tucked in the corner was a picture of a women, covered with flowers and letters.

Reena walked over to the front as Rocky made his way to the bench, watching her closely. She knelt down in front of the statue, clasping her hands together and closed her eyes. She stayed like that for a few minutes, slowly opening her eyes. She looked back at Rocky who was staring at her, head on his chin. 

"What are you looking at?" she asked. 

"Just wondering, what difference does God make in your life" he asked curiously. 

She got up walking towards him and sitting next to him on the bench. 

"Peace. God gives me peace. A reassurance that he is always there for me, watching over me when i need his support. Someone i can look up to for guidance" she replied calmly and his face flickered in surprise before returning to how it is usually. 

"You seriously believe that. I've never had someone looking over me, giving me guidance. I've always had to figure thing out myself. Where was god then?" he questioned and she smiled weakly.