Chapter 38

2 years later...

A lot can change in 2 years.

Rocky's brand had grown to see every corner of this world. There wasn't a person who didn't recognise his name and there was no soul that wasn't afraid of him. Despite the fact that no one knew what he looked like, the name Rocky was enough to send them spiralling in fear. His name was on every paper, in every news channel.

People had no idea where in the world he was and he wanted to keep it that way. He would come back to India when his promise was fulfilled. He had become a ruthless, cold hearted monster who's life revolved around his work.

Reena sighed placing the newspaper down on the coffee table. The front headline read

'RUTHLESS BUSINESS MAN AND CRIMINAL ROCKY STRIKES AGAIN IN A DEADLY DEAL SNAGGING 5OOO CRORES AND CAUSING BANCRUPCY TO INDIA'S BIGGEST WEAPONS COMPANY '

Almost every front page headline had his name on it. She drank her morning coffee as she read through the other articles. She would be lying if she didn't say that she was just like everybody else in the world who felt a pang of admiration and fear when they heard his name.

I mean he was a completely different person. Reena could tell just by how he was described by the press and media. As this cold hearted, blood thirsty monster who was out to get anything he wanted. She didn't know how different he was now. 2 years is a long time to change someone. She could tell that even she herself had changed.

Rocky was sitting in his club celebrating his new deal with some drinks. It was a crowded night and the club was filled with people drinking and dancing around having fun. The music was blaring and the lights were flashing about giving Rocky a headache. He used to be a man of fun. Always dancing and mingling with the different women he met. But he was a changed man. He felt wrong talking or interacting with other women if they weren't her.

He sat in his private lounge sipping on his whiskey when a young women approached him. She was wearing a short skimpy red dress and her face was coated in makeup. As she saw Rocky she pulled her dress down a little revealing her cleavage. Rocky looked away crinkling his face in disgust.

"Hi handsome" the lady slurs grabbing onto his shoulder.

Rocky jerks her hand off turning his head the other direction.

"You look so sexy, how about you join me for a dance huh" she purrs batting her long lashes.

"Not interested" Rocky murmurs sipping his whiskey.

"Why, everyone wants a piece of me but i only want you. Just one night come on" she begs him trailing her long nails down the side of his blazer.

Rocky removes her hands and begins walking away wanting to avoid any further conflict.

"Hey don't think your some big shot to reject me okay. I'm the prettiest women you will ever get" she shouts over the music.

Rocky smirks turning around to face her.

"Oh really. Your the prettiest women ill ever get. Even prettier than my Reena?" he asked sarcastically and she scoffs.

"Do you even know who i am?" he asks and she shook her head.

"I own this club" he announces and her jaw drops to the ground.

"No but Rocky owns this club not you" she argues.

"Nice to meet you" he smirks.

The colour drains from her face and all of a sudden the insane amount of blush she was wearing was still not enough to cover her pale face.