Chapter 12

Really quick, I just want to give a shout-out to @Stichis2cute For being the first to comment! It was the motivation I needed to keep writing this story! THANK YOU!

Everything was so bright.

And blurry. 

There were blurry blobs above her.

"Soph." One of the shapes said. "Are you okay?"

"Don't say anything, don't move." another blob said. 

things started to unblur. 

She could see Edaline, Grady, and Elwin. 

Elwin poured something down her throat.

It tasted salty, sweet, savory, rich, sour, amazing, and disgusting. 

And it made her throw up. 

thankfully Elwin knew that she would throw up. So he had a bowl at the ready.

She threw up for about 3 minutes straight.

Sophie lay back in bed.

"That was worse than when I first did it." Sophie heard someone say. 

Sophie looked over to the other side of the room. Keefe was sitting in a chair, wrapping his knuckles in a white cloth.

"Where the heck am I?" Sophie asked. 

"The new and improved Firelight Gables!" Keefe said. 

"Or right now it's the temporary healing center," Elwin said. 

"What?" Sophie asked.

"Foxfire is under construction right now, So I have to treat you in firelight gables."

"Elwin's almost finished treating you though," Keefe replied "And Afterward, we get to officially move in!"

"YAY!" Sophie said, excitedly. 

"You can move in tomorrow, after you both rest," Edaline said. 

Keefe and Sophie both slumped. 

"You guys both got a giant dose of sedative," Elwin explains. "One that's too big for your body to handle. So It will be a lot of rest for your systems to return to normal tomorrow."

"That's why I hate sedatives," Sophie said.

"And I might have the same policy now..." Keefe said. 

"I think we all hate sedatives at this point," Grady added.

After a few hours, everyone left so Sophie and Keefe could sleep.

Sophie fell asleep within seconds. 

When she woke up, Grady and Edaline were at Firelight Gables and they had already made breakfast. Keefe was already awake. 

"Good morning sleepy head," Keefe said, kissing her cheek. "It's almost lunchtime."

"Not again." Sophie groaned. 

"This time you didn't sleep past lunch though." Sophie heard Biana say.

"When did you get here?" Sophie asked Biana.

"Only a few minutes ago," Biana replied. 

Edaline handed Sophie breakfast. 

"Today will be a very boring day," Keefe said.

And he was right. the entire day was lying in bed. Keefe slept almost the entire day. Sophie spent most of it reading. And waiting to see if Keefe would wake up. Whenever Keefe woke up, He would draw. And then fall asleep again like five minutes later. With his sketchbook open. And everything out.

Sophie carefully grabbed Keefe's sketchbook. She looked at what he was drawing. he was drawing a picture of Sophie looking out at the sunset. it was a pencil sketch right now, but Keefe would probably pull out his colored pencils and make it pretty.

The next day Sophie and Keefe hopped out of bed.

"I'm going to go outside."

"I'll join you after I get dressed," Sophie said. 

Sophie got dressed.

"SOPHIE!" She heard Keefe call from downstairs. "YOU MIGHT WANT TO COME DOWN HERE!!!" 

Sophie went down the steps.

When she reached the front door she gasped.

Lady Gisela was standing in the doorway, with a knife up to Keefe's neck. 

YAY! I Figured out how to get my story back on script! 
I know that you guys wanted another part, And I gave you one!
Although, I'm terribly sorry I ended it this way.
-Madi0106