ICT

Author Pov

Ishan woke up the next day at around 7 pm and got ready for the practice session. He did light streching so he wouldn't have trouble at the ground. Soon he left his home and locked the door driving to The Wankhede Stadium.

He arrived shortly and entered the stadium. Upon entering he was met by his teammates Siraj and Bumrah who welcomed him with a slap on his forehead. Ishan groaned at the slap and glared at Bumrah, "kya yaar bhaiya? Maara kyu?" He questioned. Bumrah shrugged and replied, "man kara maar diya chal ab ja stretching kar aur laps laga."

Ishan glared at him but obliged. Ishan was on his third lap when he noticed Virat and Rohit entering the stadium. He ran towards them and hugged Rohit. Rohit whined as Ishan was sweaty but hugged him back. "Kya hua?" questioned Rohit, he could sense Ishan wanted to complain about something. Ishan pouted and complained about Bumrah to Rohirat. Virat and Rohit couldn't help but smile at his cuteness.

"Are mera bacha, dekh abhi main usse wo sikhata hoon." Rohit comforted Ishan.
Ishan smiled cutely and left to continue his laps. Virat and Rohit exchanged a smile, "ham bhi aise hi the ek time pe." Rohit said to Virat. "Ishu hamse zyada cute hai par." Virat replied to which Rohit agreed. Both of them joined the others in stretching.

Soon Shubman joined the team aswell and as usual Ishan and Shubman annoyed eachother. Everyone on the yeah loved their bond but Rohit hated it, not exactly but he was pissed off by both of them. Both of them would do something to annoy eachother and then whine to Rohit. Rohit loved their bond because it reminded it of himself and Virat but he would never show it to them.

The practice ended with laughs and giggles and the team sat in a circle chit-chatting. They were engrossed in talking when Ishan's phone vibrated in his pocket. He took it out and noticed it was a message from an unknown number. He raised his eye-brows and opened the text.

                           Text messages

Sunidhi
Ishan

Hello Ishan! Sunidhi here.
I wanted to ask if you'd
like to have dinner
together at My
place tonight.

                                                Hey! I'd love
                                                 too. :)

Great! See you at 9
tonight. :D

                                                    See you :)

............................................................................

Ishan smiled at his phone as he re-read the text but his smile disappeared quickly when his phone was snatched by his beloved bestfriend Shubman.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Yay! Here's chapter 2
Feel free to correct any mistakes :)
I hope you have an awesome day
Thank you for reading!