You're fine

Author Pov

After sometime the bell rang, indicating that the food had arrived. Sunidhi stood up to get the food. She opened the door and the delivery guy check her out.

She felt uncomfortable under his gaze but shrugged down her thoughts. He extended the parcel towards her and she moved her hand forward to grab it.

All of a sudden, he grabbed her hand while she was taking the parcel. This made her extremely uncomfortable and the disgusting smirk of guy didn't help.

She tried to pull her hand back but the guy decided to not leave it, he tried to pull her towards himself when suddenly Sunidhi was pulled away from him.

Sunidhi looked up and found an enraged Ishan, glaring at the delivery guy. He took the food from him and shut the door immediately.

"Tum thik ho?" He questioned Sunidhi with worry. Sunidhi nodded and smiled at him. While Ishan let out a sigh. "Did he do something?" He questioned her.

"He tried to pull me towards him but you helped me." Sunidhi replied. Ishan's eyes darkened at the thought of that guy touching Sunidhi.

He pulled her in a hug and reassured her that she was okay. Sunidhi hugged back and took a deep breath, she realized how Ishan smelled like musk. She felt comfortable in his arms.

"Arre Oo! Baadmein pyaar karna abhi mujhe khana do" yelled Shubman as he stood in front of them with his hands crossed.

Sunidhi pulled away and entered the kitchen to serve the food. Ishan glared at Shubman again for ruining their moment the second time.

"Dekh kya raha hai? Bhook lag rahi thi." Shubman said.
"Saale tujhe to marne ka man karta hai"
Ishan replied back as he smacked his head.

Both of the them argued back and forth but stopped as Sunidhi told them to cut it out and eat. All three of them ate while chit-chatting. Sunidhi confessed how much she loved cricket to the point she jumped in front of her television.

Ishan and Shubman laughed at the confession but Ishan couldn't help but wonder how cute she would look cheering for him.

Ishan and Shubman decided to sleep over at Sunidhi's house since she had two bedrooms but to make it fun. Sunidhi set a mattress on the floor so that all of them could sleep together.

All of them laid down, with Ishan being in the middle. Shubman was scrolling through his phone when he was hit by a pillow.

He looked up and saw Sunidhi laughing at him, he smirked and threw a pillow at her face. She gasped and picked up a pillow to fight.

Soon all three of them were in a pillow fight with Sunidhi and Ishan hitting Shubman. "This is cheating tum dono ne mere against team up kiya!" Shubman exclaimed.

Ishan and Sunidhi just laughed at his misery and decided to tickle him. Needless to to say, the night was filled with laughters

--------------------------------------------------------------
3 updates in a day! I hope you enjoyed reading this story so far. :)
More to come!
Take care!
Stay hydrated!
Thank you for reading!