morning, sunshine

Author Pov

Sunidhi woke up at around midnight looking around. She rubbed her eyes and gained conscious when she realized, she was sleeping on top of Ishan as he laid on the sofa holding her close to his chest.

Her eyes widened at the realization. Sunidhi had always loved cricket growing up and recently her eyes had been caught by Ishan Kishan. Not in a million years did she imagine that he would be cuddling her on her couch.

She tried to leave his grasp for him to sleep comfortably but as she moved, Ishan groaned and pulled her closer. He hugged her tightly as if she was a teddy bear.

Sunidhi smiled at his reaction and didn't bother to move as she was tired herself. She fell asleep without a care of the world. The next morning was going to be fun.

                               Morning

Ishan woke up and took notice of her surroundings. He noticed Sunidhi was awake and when their eyes met, she smiled at him, mumbling, "morning sunshine" Ishan smiled at her morning voice.

"Morning" he whispered, his deep, raspy morning voice made Sunidhi's stomach fill with butterflies. Both of them remained in their position, admiring eachother until Ishan's phone rang.

He mentally cursed at the person calling him for ruining such a sweet moment. He picked up his phone while Sunidhi went inside her room to do her morning routine.

                              OTP
............................................................................
Ishan- hello?
Shubman- oye sun, aaj mall chalega?
Ishan- Ofc tu tha jisne moment kharab kari.
Shubman- kya?
Ishan- Kuch nahi, thik hai, 4 baje shaam ko miliyo.
Shubman- thik hai! Chal bye.
Ishan- bye ka mine
Shubman- ky-
............................................................................

Shubman's voice was cut-off as Ishan hung up the phone. He sat on the couch debating whether he should leave or not and as if Sunidhi could hear his thoughts. She yelled, "main abhi aayi breakfast karke jaana!"

Ishan chuckled and replied, "brush to karke aane do" to which he was replied with a sassy tone by Sunidhi, "to jao na maine thodi rok rakha hai."

He laughed at her reply and went back to his apartment to do his morning routine. When he came back, he was met by a feast of food.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello! How are you guys liking the story So far? Leave your thoughts and feel free to criticize me when you feel like it.

Take care!
Stay hydrated!
Thank you so much for reading!