jelaousy

Ishan pov

I was called by Mayank this morning, he asked me to accompany him to the aquarium which was weird, I didn't think he was fond of such places but I accepted his invite considering it's been a while since we last hung out.

It was around 12 pm when I left my house, I had to use the stairs since the lift was already in use and Mayank had already messaged me about 15 times to hurry up.

I reached downstairs and headed towards my car when I noticed Shubi's car, I peeked further and saw him and Sunidhi laughing. Something inside me twisted, I felt as if my heart dropped to my stomach.

Why were they together? Why didn't I know about this? The questions filled my mind until I was pulled into reality by Mayank's call, I picked it up and told him I was almost there.

With my head still filled with the scene I saw earlier, I started driving. I reached the aquarium in about 15 minutes and met up with Mayank. We chatted and enjoyed the variety of fishes, not forgetting to joke about how they would taste, weird behaviour, I know.

Until my happiness was once again snatched from me, I saw them again, I saw them laughing together again. I know I have no right to feel this way but I felt broken.

"Mayu ghar chalte hai, I feel sick." I told Mayank, not wanting to stay in the public eye any longer. "Kya hua aapko?" He questioned with worry visible in his voice. I convinced him it was just exhaustion and left for home.

As soon as I entered my apartment, I punched the wall, I was angry, it was unfair, she was mine. I had to make her mine, I can't just let her be taken away by someone, even if it was my bestfriend, I had to fight.

A few moments later I saw Shubi's instagram post, it had pictures of Sunidhi and him. I read the comments and saw many people speculating if he was his girlfriend, my blood boiled further.

I kept punching the wall until my knuckles started to bleed, maybe it was my fault, maybe I should have told her sooner. I was lost in anger when my phone rang, without looking at the caller I'd I picked it up.

--------------------------------------------------------------
                                 OTP
Ishan- hello?!

Shubman- calm down mere sheer, bhabhi teri hi hai.

Ishan- kya?

Shubman- tujhe sahi mein lagta hai main bhabhi pe line marunga?

Ishan- shubi-

Shubman- kya Shubi? Tujhe kya lagta hai mujhe nahi pata tune gusse mein kya kiya hoga?

Ishan- arre wo to bas, galti se ho gaya

Shubman- Dekh, maine jo bhi kiya tujhe teri feelings realize karne ke liye kara, just tell her Ishan, she loves so as much as you do.

Ishan- aise kaise-

Shubman- bhabhi ko kal mere dost ke saath date pe bheju-

Ishan- NAHI! Matlab aise kaise

Shubman- Gadhe unhe kal bata de

Ishan- maybe

Shubman- main sahi mein unhe date pe bhej dunga

Ishan- arre yaar bol dunga bas

Shubman- ehesan nahi kar raha tu mujhpe

Ishan- sorry na baba, aur tu bado jaise baat kyu kar raha hai? Bhool mat main tera senior hoon

Shubman- Gadha hai tu, haath pe band-aid laga aur kal ki planning kar. Bye!

Ishan- bye, accha sun, I love you

Shubman- ewww I love you too

--------------------------------------------------------------
Ishan thanked god for blessing him with friends like Shubman and he also cursed himself for being the stupid idiot he is. He quickly called made a phone call and arranged a date for tomorrow.

He texted Sunidhi to meet him tomorrow, giving her a dress code to not cause confusion. He made sure everything was perfect and finally went to sleep with a grin on his face.

Tomorrow was going to be a special day.

___________________________________________
Thank you for reading!
Take care!
Stay safe!