night outs

Author pov

Ishan woke up the next day and recollected the moments from last night, he smiled remembering Sunidhi's face. He sat on his bed scrolling through his phone when his phone rang.

'Dumb idiot (Shubi)' he sighed and picked up the phone.

OTP
Ishan- Hello?
Shubman- Sun
Ishan- bol na phir
Shubman- aaj club chalega?
Ishan- nah-
Shubman- theek hai raat ko 9 baje ready rahiyo, maine tujhe pick karunga.
Ishan- leki-
Shubman- chal theek hai bye!
Ishan- Shub-

--------------------------------------------------------------
Ishan was once again cut off by Shubman as he hung up the phone. He cursed at him repeatedly for the being idiot he is. Regardless, he got out of bed and took a long shower.

Ishan spent the rest of the day playing games until his eyes met the clock and he sighed, he had to get ready for the night out with Shubman.

He picked out a random black shirt and paired it with black ripped jeans, he looked hot. He fixed his hair and waited for his 'bestfriend' to show up. Ishan was in every mood to slap that idiot.

As he anticipated, a few minutes later the bell rang and he was greeted by a extremely cheerful Shubman. Ishan glared at him to which Shubman just responded with a goofy grin.

Ishan mentally complained to god for making Shubman cute. "Let's go!" Shubman said as he dragged Ishan from his apartment.

Ishan sighed and locked his door, double checking just in case he had missed something. Soon enough Shubman and him were in the car singing the punjabi songs playing on the radio.

"Kon kon aa raha hai?" Ishan finally asked, "tujhe kaise pata koi aur bhi aa raha hai?" Shubman replied back with a question.

"I am a genius, ab bata bhi" Ishan said with a joking tone. "Zyada nahi bas Hardik bhaiya, Mayank, Abhishek and Siraj Miyan." Shubman answered. Ishan nodded and stared at the road once again, listening to the music playing in the background.

Soon Shubman stopped in front of a well known night club of the city, Ishan got out of the car and waited for Shubman to return. He scrolled on Instagram until Shubman returned.

Both of them entered inside and Ishan was immediately welcomed by the smell of alcohol and loud music, he could also smell cigarette but it was washed down by the alcohol.

They made way through the crowd and met up with his friends, Ishan greeted everyone cheerfully, like always. He started of strong with a glass of whiskey highball. He wanted to take it slow on the alcohol.

After 30 minutes he was on his 5th glass of whiskey, he had also taken shots of vodka in between and it if wasn't clear, he was wasted.

He joined his friends on the dancefloor and all of them danced around like mad-men.

___________________________________________
Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed.
Take care!
Stay safe!