Shubman the bestie

Author Pov

"Are shubi to yahan kaise?" Ishan tried to talk but quickly shut up upon seeing Shubman's expression. Sunidhi looked back and forth between them, feeling like she was on cloud nine.

"To isliye nahi aaya tu?" Shubman finally questioned. Before Ishan could reply, Sunidhi interrupted, "Sorry to interrupt but you guys should come inside and then talk."

Shubman agreed and walked inside admiring the decorations. "Nice house" he commented. Sunidhi smiled and thanked him to which he showed his famous dimple smile.

Shubman and Ishan sat down on the couch while Sunidhi bought snacks and drinks for Shubman. He smiled once again and finally looked at Ishan, demanding an explanation.

Ishan smiled nervously and explained the entire situation and also how he met Sunidhi. Shubman could sense that Ishan liked her but he chose to keep the information with himself, for now.

Sunidhi finally sat down with them and Shubman initiated a conversation with her, "so tell me about yourself" he questioned. Sunidhi smiled and replied, "I am Sunidhi, Ishan's neighbour. I am half bengali and half rajasthani but I grew up in Delhi. I love cricket, video games, reading and cooking."

"That felt like an essay" Ishan remarked as he laughed, Shubman and Sunidhi joined him. "It's not my fault! It's not like I meet Shubman Gill everyday." Sunidhi reasoned.

This made Ishan and Shubman laugh louder and Sunidhi just simply stared at them 'I am done' face. "Sorry! But it's funny." Shubman said.

Sunidhi laughed along and said,"It's fine." All three of them chatted and decided to play fifa. Each of them winning one round.

Shubman and Sunidhi warmed upto eachother pretty quickly and Shubman saw a sister in her. While she was focusing on the game Shubman messed with her controller.

Which led to a playful fight, Sunidhi tried to ruin his game but he held his hand up laughing as she couldn't reach it. "Shubi this is unfair!" She yelled.

Ishan just laughed at both of them, continuously playing as he noticed that both of them are distracted. But he was soon noticed by Sunidhi who messed up his controls.

Ishan now looked at her with a evil grin, he grabbed her waist and started trickling her as revenge. "Ishan mat kar hahahahaha" she let out between laughs. "Accha bachu, ye tab sochna tha jab mera game kharab kiya." Ishan replied as he continued tickling her.

Shubman joined Ishan and now all three of them were a laughing mess. After a while they calmed down and laid down on the couch, still laughing but exhausted.

"Maine dinner banane jaa rahi hoon." Sunidhi said as she stood up but she was stopped by Ishan who grabbed her hand and made her sit back down.

"Tum bhi thak gayi ho, let's just order food today." Ishan said, Sunidhi tried to protest but Ishan and Shubman quickly shut her up by voting chanting 'democracy' as they won.

Sunidhi laughed at their childishness and all of them laid on the couch watching, The kapil sharma show waiting for the food to arrive.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Yo! Sorry for not updating yesterday but here's two chapters as compensation.
I hope you enjoy!
Take care!
Stay hydrated!
Thank you for reading!