Ladki ka chakar hai babu bhaiya

Author Pov

"Shubi phone wapis de!" Ishan whined to Shubman as he held his phone high up in the air. "Nah! Hamare saath hote huye tune phone kaise use kiya." Shubman teased Ishan. The rest of the team watched in amusement as the chaos infused in front of their eyes.

Shubman ran as Ishan chased him. Virat and Rohit shook their heads at them and continued enjoying the chaos. "Dekhe to tu baat kis se kar raha tha." Shubman yelled at Ishan. Ishan widened his eyes and glared at him which Shubman decided to ignore as he dived into Ishan's phone.

"Oh ho! Dinner pe ja raha hai Ishan." Shubman yelled and this caught the attention of the rest of the team. With raised eyebrows everyone went towards Shubman to read the texts aswell. After they were done reading the texting all of them smirked towards Ishan. Ishan knew he was about to be teased to death.

"Ishu baby aaj khane mein kya kahoge?!" Asked Rishabh in a teasing girly tone. Ishan gave him 'are you done' look while Rishabh just giggled. "Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai wo meri neighbour hai bas." Ishan tried to explain himself. "Hamare neighbour se cheeni mang lo unka muh ban jata hai, teri wali tujhe dinner pe bula rahi hai?" Surya replied with a smirk.

Ishan hid his face in his palm while everyone continued to tease him. He raised his head and glared at Shubman who was sitting next to him. While Shubman was laughing with others Ishan slapped the back of his head with great force.

"ISHANNN! AB TUJHE MAIN NAHI CHHODUNGA." Shubman yelled as he chased after Ishan. Ishan just showed him his tongue and continued running. The rest of team enjoyed the view once again as Rohit said, "Ladki ka chakar hai babu bhaiya." Everyone broke out in laughter while Shubman continued to chase after Ishan.