surprise dinner

Author Pov

The next morning Shubman left for his home after eating breakfast with Ishan and Sunidhi. Sunidhi to left for her work and Ishan went back to his apartment.

Since the ICT was on a break for a week Ishan didn't have much to do other then some add shoots. Today was a free day. Ishan arranged his house and spent the day watching movies.

In the afternoon he had an idea to cook a surprise dinner for Sunidhi so he went out to buy some ingredients. He decided to make Alfredo Pasta, since it was easy to cook.

He bought the necessary ingredients and prepared the ingredients. After he was done he decided to hit the gym. He came back after 2 hours, extremely exhausted.

He hopped in the shower and got ready. At around 7 pm he started cooking. Initially he struggled with following the recipe but he quickly got a hang of it.

He played some music and started cooking while dancing. He boiled the pasta in water, while he seasoned the chicken to throw it in the oven.

He took out the store brought garlic bread and arranged it nicely. By 8:30 he was done cooking. He cleaned up the kitchen and waited for Sunidhi to come back home.

He had texted her to come at his house by 9 pm so he patiently waited while he scrolled through his phone.

At 9 p.m. the bell finally rang and Ishan hurried to open the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!
Take care!
Stay hydrated!