drunk confessions

Author pov

After completely exhausting themselves Ishan and Shubman decided to sit down for a while. They got some water to help with their hangover later on.

"Kaisa hai?" Shubman questioned Ishan out of the blue. Ishan chuckled and answered, "pagal ho gaya hoon," Shubman raised his eyebrows, asking for an explanation.

"Pyaar ho gaya hai mujhe, lekin phat rahi hai," he confessed. Shubman widened his eyes, not at the fact he was in love but at the fact that Ishan told him.

Shubman could see a bond between Ishan and Sunidhi, he could see the love in their eyes for one another. He was no love guru but hanging out with Virat and Anushka made him one.

He smiled at Ishan and said, "to bata de usse," and immediately, he was met by a glaring Ishan. "Pagal wagal hai kya? Ishan questioned.

"Bhai bas main usse pyaar karta hoon, wo mujhse nahi. Hamari friendship tut jaegi, aur wo main bilkul nahi chata." Ishan said with sadness visible in his tone.

Shubman mentally shook his head, 'just how stupid can this man be' he thought. He tried to convince Ishan but he stood his ground, telling Shubman how he was blind, the audacity.

Shubman had to control his urge to smack the shit out of Ishan, this man was so oblivious that it was nerve-wracking. Shubman finally gave up trying to convince him.

He took Ishan and left for home after biding goodbye to his friends, he asked his driver to drive him to Ishan's apartment.

Shubman had drank less as compared to Ishan, so he was still partially sober. He tucked Ishan to bed, who was lost in his dreamland.

Meanwhile Shubman took out Ishan's phone and sent Sunidhi's number to himself, making sure to clear all evidence.

He texted Sunidhi in hopes of a reply but was surprised as he received a reply almost immediately.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Shubman
Sunidhi

Hey!

                                                               Hello?

Oh, I didn't expect a reply.
Hi I am Shubman!

                                                    Oh! Hey
                                                     Shubi :)

Are you free tomorrow?

                                             Yup! I have a
                                               week off.

Perfect! can we hangout
tomorrow?

                                                      Yeah ofc

Yay! I'll text you
the details tomorrow.
Also, don't tell Ishan.

                                                         Okay?

:)
Goodnight!

                                                   Goodnight :)

--------------------------------------------------------------
Shubman grinned and quickly laid down besides Ishan. On the other hand, Sunidhi slept in confusion at the sudden invite.

___________________________________________
Thank you for reading!
Take care!
Stay safe!