how can a heart hide it's heartbeat

Author pov

Ishan admired Sunidhi while she watched the movie. They decided on watching a movie, Ishan was too distracted by his thoughts that his interest in the movie disappeared.

Ishan knew that he saw Sunidhi more than just a friend, he knew he wanted her to be his, he knew he needed her by his side but his fear was beyond his feelings.

He didn't want to loose Sunidhi just because of his feelings, Ishan knew he was too attached for his own good but he couldn't help it, he loved her.

Ishan felt a pull towards Sunidhi ever since the day she knocked on his door. He loved her love for cricket, he loved how kind she was, he loved how she mingled with everyone, he loved her cooking.

It was like, she was the missing piece his heart craved for. Ishan wondered how can he be this attached to a person in just 3 months but love is unpredictable.

He could hear Sunidhi giggle at some of the scenes and it took all his will power to not melt right then and there. The theater was particularly empty since it was a early morning show.

Ishan feared that his feeling would cost him their friendship, so he buried them inside his heart. Sunidhi noticed his stare and turned towards him with raised eyebrows.

"You okay?" She questioned in a whisper, Ishan smiled reassuringly and turned his attention towards the movie. He reminded himself that his feeling would soon disappear.

But how long can a heart hide his heartbeat.

___________________________________________
Yoo! I hope you enjoy reading this. Thank you for all the love that this story has received so far.
Take care!
Stay safe!
Thank you for reading!