denial

Author pov

It was around 11 p.m. on a Saturday, Ishan and Sunidhi were out in the park, both of them had no desire to go back home, just yet.

They were sat on the swing letting it sway ever so slightly, none of them uttering a word. Sunidhi stared at the stars while Ishan stared at her, to him, she was his star.

Ishan felt his heart beating fast as he looked at Sunidhi, her doe eyes reflecting the light of the moon, her mouth opened ever so slightly as she tried to look for stars. She looked adorable.

"You know, that's my favorite star, vega. I see it almost every night." Sunidhi said as she turned her face towards Ishan. Ishan followed her finger at stared at the star, it was indeed pretty, but so is every star.

Ishan wasn't one to admire stars, he never had the time so. But for her, he could stare at them for hours at end. He loved listening to her speak about stars and constellations.

He loved everything about her but his fear stills stood strong, people may think he is dumb but he couldn't bet his favorite person for his feelings, he wouldn't be able to handle it.

He turned his gaze away from Sunidhi and looked for stars himself, he quite enjoy this now, stars weren't so bad. While he looked away, Sunidhi stared at him looking for stars.

Sunidhi took in his beauty, Ishan was ridiculously gorgeous, his hair flew along with the wind. Sunidhi could stare at him for hours, he was like a art-piece, the more you look at him the more you fall in love.

Sunidhi stared at him for a couple minutes until Ishan turned towards her and both of them made eye-contact. Anyone would be able to tell that they're in love with eachother but somehow, they couldn't.

"Ghar chalein?" Ishan said breaking the silence between them, he had too, if he didn't, he knew he would have lost every bit of self-control he had.

Sunidhi lowered her gaze and nodded her head. Ishan took the sign and both of them walked back to the car, lost in their thoughts.

They were both in denial, neither of them wanted to accept the fact that they've fallen in love. Maybe that's what the fear of losing your love does to you.

___________________________________________
I hope you enjoy, thank you for the love!
Take care!
Stay safe!
Thank you for reading!