shade of red

Author Pov

"You look very pretty." Ishan randomly told Sunidhi who was taken aback by the sudden compliment. "Huh?" She questioned assuming she misheard him, "you look absolutely gorgeous" repeated Ishan.

Sunidhi's cheeks turned dark red at this sudden compliment and Ishan giggled at her reaction. "You're adorable when you blush." Ishan said. Sunidhi hid her face with a pillow and mumbled, "stopppp!"

Ishan laughed, loving her reaction to the compliments he was giving her. He had wanted to tell her this yesterday itself but he felt it would make her feel weird. Now he knew he could compliment her whenever he desired.

"Main khana layi." Sunidhi said standing up, her cheeks still a shade of pink. She was about to go when Ishan held her hand from behind, preventing her from going inside the kitchen.

"Abhi nahi khana mujhe khana, kal waise bhi Sunday hai. Sit down, let's watch a movie together." Ishan said, Sunidhi agreed to his words and sat down next to him. She turned of the lights and gave the remote to Ishan.

"Aap laga lo" she said, Ishan took the remote and told her, "aap nahi tum bolo, ham same age ke hai yaar." Sunidhi smiled at him and nodded. Ishan smiled back and scrolled through movies finally selecting "jab we met."

Sunidhi gasped at his selection as it was one of her favorite movies. Both of them smiled at eachother and fixed their eyes on the movie.

Halfway through the movie, Ishan felt weight on his shoulders and he looked down to see that Sunidhi has fallen asleep. Ishan smiled at the view.

He wrapped his arms around her bringing her closer to himself to provide her warmth. His heart skipped a beat as he felt her breath on his neck. He turned off the TV and silently admired Sunidhi.

Eventually, he himself fell asleep with his hand around her waist and her head on his chest.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Yay! Thank you for the support you've given me so far. I am truly grateful.
I hope you enjoy this chapter.
Take care!
Stay hydrated!
Thank you for reading!