game day

Author pov

Ishan and Sunidhi ate the food while chit-chatting, Ishan gobbled down the food because of how delicious it was. Sunidhi was laughing at the faces he made after some bites, mimicking them herself.

They both finished the food quickly and Sunidhi cleaned up the kitchen while Ishan arranged the living room. After a while, Ishan suggested to play games to which Sunidhi agreed.

Both of them spent about 2 hours playing  all sorts of board games with Sunidhi winning most of them. Both of them were competitive so they would celebrate loudly after each win.

Neither Ishan, nor Sunidhi realized as the clock striked to 4 p.m. and Ishan's phone rang. Ishan ignored the call, choosing to focus of the greatest ludo match ever.

It rang a couple more times but Ishan just ignored it. Time passed and Ishan finally won the match. He stood up and cheered loudly, Sunidhi pouted at the loss but smiled at his reaction.

"Good game!"  Ishan said as he extended his hand out for a handshake. "Well played" Sunidhi replied shaking his hand and smiling. They talked about the games and Ishan had completely forgotten about his plans with Shubman.

Sunidhi and Ishan were setting up carrom when they noticed banging sounds coming from outside. Ishan went to the washroom, while Sunidhi went to check outside.

As she opened the door she was met by an angry Shubman Gill, banging on Ishan's door while yelling, "kutte bahar nikal!" Her eyes widened at the scene and Shubman realized her presence.

Shubman's eyes widened too as he realized how stupid he might have looked, banging on a door like a monkey. Both Shubman and Sunidhi stared at eachother, eyes widened.

"Wahi rhene ka plan hai kya tumhara?" Ishan said as he walked towards Sunidhi not noticing Shubman yet. Shubman who saw him immediately turned his eyes away from Sunidhi to glare at Ishan.

Ishan noticed that the person standing on the door was none other then Shubman and he remembered the plans he made. Now his eyes widened as well.