✧˖*°・☆ *☽ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 ? : Introspection (Weird TMI/SKIP, Irrelevant •*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚

As Long As There Is Good There Is No End, 

Evil is never ending as that's how things are to be rather than not to be

There is no escaping evilness.

What a certain tragedy it is, when most cannot think or feel as deeply because we understand only to not be understood. It's having an open mind in a closed minded world. Reading and writing is simply not enough, I need to be in the books. I look at the stars which I cannot see and my heart aches. You can use your escapism however, to escape from the real world to the safety and comfort of a fantasy world. As long as there is good, there is no end to bad. Evil is never ending as that's how things are to be rather than not to be. It's the weight and balance of this world in which we live in. We need to continue to fight and keep on going forward in order to keep existing until it's our time. From descendance within life and into death of our ascendance through escapance, we dance. Follow God's light and Heaven will always welcome you with open arms as long as your heart, mind, and soul is pure. We are all perfectly imperfect because that is what makes us human. There is no such thing as being truly pure. Each of us have both the light and dark inside of us. The darkness of night isn't bad, it's what hides in the shadows that taint it with evil. Be the light to shine. We are the light and the dark as the two reside in us, balancing this planet mother of earth. Receiving the blessing and gift to be born in the universe God so loved and created. God is the universe. We see and hear God in all that God has made. When you wish upon stars, there is a possibility all of us were stars up in the billions of galaxies in time and space. Time waits for no one. Everyone has a chance in life. Whether it be many lives, your first, or the last, we have chances to right our wrongs. Everybody can have redemption. God will deliver us all from evil. There is salvation. Even if you don't have hope or faith, God sends us miracles each and every single day.

The sun rises everyday because you're still here and are alive. You are breathing. The moon and stars shine every night for us. Do not fear the dark for it is not the darkness that you should be afraid of. Be not afraid of what is hiding and living in the shadows. Biblical accurate angels may have four wings and four faces, their feet like the soles of a calf's foot, sparkling like burnished bronze. There are nine: Dominions, Cherubim, Seraphim, Angels, Principalities, Thrones, Archangels, Virtues, and Powers.

Perhaps monsters, spirits, creatures, aliens, and otherworldly beings apart from humankind do exist which is how stories and myths came to be. We are not alone. We're not the only ones. People didn't know what to make out of what they saw, not understanding what was seen and feeling frightened, that which is normal. Do not let fear take over in the faces of evil. As long as there is evil, there is good. Do not be afraid as evil shall never enter as long as you have God in your heart, mind, and soul, for God is with you forever and ever Amen. My dad taught me this and my mom was the one who said that God is the universe. She's not fully religious, but still prays sometimes as do I. My dad is Buddhist, believing in one and the same God. A lot of what I wrote were his words and teachings. He says God can see one's aura of whether it is good or bad energy. My family teaches me to be good, to do what is right and not fall towards the wrong path as I always find myself falling into. Thank you to my family. I thank God.