Chapter 3 Industry dark lamp?

After Lin Tong slept for three days in a row to make up for the sleep she had missed in her previous life, she began to unlock the venue in the villa.

The villa is equipped with a gym, a heated swimming pool, and a private theater. The gym and private theater have become Lin Tong's most frequented places these days.

When he finished browsing the top-ranked movies and TV series on various video websites, he just wanted to shout "Baojuan my eyes!"

The entertainment industry in this world is underdeveloped, and movies and TV series are all hard to describe. It is not surprising that Lin Jin is like this A pianist can become a top player in the entertainment industry and attract countless people.

He even wanted to return to his old career and write a few scripts and film a few good movies to save his eyes.

The more Lin Tong thought about it, the more reliable it became. Anyway, he could write scripts and have money in his pocket. As long as he could find the right actors and directors to make a deal, the best thing would be to acquire a film and television company.

Since he had this plan, Lin Tong was excited and ready to take action.

When the housekeeper knocked on the door and came in with washed blueberries and strawberries, Lin Tong was biting the cap of his pen and writing down his business ideas in his notebook.

"Madam, let's eat some fruit and rest for a while. Don't work too hard."

Lin Tong pinched a strawberry and stuffed it into his mouth. It was so sweet that his eyebrows curled up: "Butler, do you know anything about the entertainment industry?"

Butler: "The entertainment industry? You Do you mean to terminate the contract with your current entertainment company and focus on your home from now on?"

Lin Tong slapped his forehead.

He almost forgot that Cannon Fodder also entered the entertainment industry in order to compete with Lin Jin.

But I have no talent, only good looks, so I chose the path of modeling.

Because of her face and figure, she was quite famous in the modeling circle. However, because she was very fond of death and wanted to outdo Lin Jin because of her love for all kinds of tricks, she was ridiculed by netizens.

The company signed by Cannon Fodder is not financially strong, but the boss's ambition is not small, and the company's departments and the artists it signs are quite complex.

After the boss roughly understood the identity of the cannon fodder, he simply asked his agent to let him go and treat him as an offering to the Buddha.

If he remembered the plot correctly, the company had been short of funds recently and was running out of money. It was planning to transfer some of its artists' management contracts to reduce the pressure, and the cannon fodder's management contracts seemed to be among them.

In this case, it would be better for him to take over the company and be the boss.

It is the dream of every low-level social worker in the entertainment industry to become Party A.

"Butler, help me contact a lawyer who is good at negotiating acquisition cases and come to see me tomorrow."

"Yes."

...

The butler is very reliable in his work. Early the next morning, a lawyer wearing gold-rimmed glasses sat down In the living room.

"Madam, this is Lawyer Qin. He is responsible for all the mergers and acquisitions of Rong Group."

"Qin Lu, this is Madam."