Chapter 49 Rong Qichuan, are you trying to defeat me?

Rong Qichuan's eyes sharpened, and there was a hint of danger in his voice: "Baby, you always seem to be interested in other men."

Lin Tong blinked innocently: "I'm just curious. I heard Lu Si mentioned it before, He seems to be a foreigner, but from what he just said, he seems to have some influence in the country, so I asked."

Lin Tong held her face in front of Rong Qichuan: "No, no, such jealousy. Do you want to eat?"

Rong Qichuan hugged him on his lap again: "Baby, I find that you are always trying to test my bottom line recently."

Lin Tong became even more innocent: "What am I testing? Are you just curious? Is it possible that I can't even be curious? Then you are really going too far!"

Lin Tong took the lead and took the initiative. The key is to keep the initiative in your own hands.

Rong Qichuan pinched Lin Tong's cheek hard, but his tone was doting: "You little bastard!"

Lin Tong's eyes widened and she wanted to argue with him: "What do you mean, you put a hat on me for no reason? Labeling, have you ever thought about it?"

Rong Qichuan: "That's you, if it were anyone else..."

Lin Tong: "I'm just talking about things here, and you're here to talk to me about something. Talk to him about what you want to do."

Lin Tong imitated Rong Qichuan's chin pinch with her hands, forcing him to raise his head.

Rong Qichuan laughed angrily.

Rong Qichuan: "That's okay, baby, if you want to know the news, you have to pay something, right?"

Rong Qichuan's big hand had moved down from Lin Tong's waist, and then he squeezed hard.

Lin Tong's eyes widened and she almost jumped up, but her head had already hit the roof of the car.

"Fuck."

Lin Tong couldn't help but swore, and she covered her head with tears streaming down her face. She looked so pitiful.

"Are you okay, baby?" Rong Qichuan was also frightened, after all, the sound just now was quite loud.

Lin Tong covered her head and glared hard at Rong Qichuan with a pair of red eyes: "How about you give it a try?"

Rong Qichuan was in the wrong again.

"Baby." Rong Qichuan tried to hold Lin Tong into his arms to comfort her.

Lin Tong frowned and threw away Rong Qichuan's hand, half exaggerating and half serious: "Don't touch me again, Rong Qichuan, are you trying to suppress me?"

Rong Qichuan's brows were furrowed together and he retracted. He stopped and said, "Don't say such things, I just won't touch you."

Lin Tong looked at Rong Qichuan's expression and knew that the joke might have gone too far.

But he couldn't lower his head and apologize now.

And he was the one who was actually hurt, right?

Forget it, Lin Tong simply turned away from Rong Qichuan and sat far away from him.

There was no communication between the two until they returned to Rongzhai.

The housekeeper welcomed the two hosts home at the door and noticed the awkward atmosphere between the two.

Housekeeper: "Madam, today the kitchen has prepared your favorite tangerine peel red bean paste with just a little sugar. Do you want a bowl?"

Lin Tong thought for a while and nodded: "Have a bowl, please. There is iced one. Didn't you put a few pieces of ice in it for me?"

The housekeeper hesitated and quickly glanced at the other owner's face and said, "Madam, don't drink ice at this late hour, otherwise you'll get upset easily.

Lin Tong responded with a sneer: "Oh, no need." After

that, he went straight upstairs.

Looking at Lin Tong's back, the housekeeper quietly stood beside Rong Qichuan and said, "Sir, have you made Madam angry?"

Housekeeper: "You also know that he grew up in an orphanage without a father or mother. He came to our house after living in the Lin family for two years. You should be more tolerant of him and coax him more."

Rong Qichuan glanced at the housekeeper coldly: "You are the only one who has a mouth.

" Good night, sir."

The butler silently closed his mouth and retreated.

Rong Qichuan went upstairs, but first went to the study. He lit a cigarette in the study but did not smoke it. He quietly looked at the scarlet fire and let the cigarette burn by itself.

...

For several days, Lin Tong and Rong Qichuan were in a cold war, not communicating with each other, but they still slept in the same bed and ate at the same dining table.

The atmosphere between the two was tense, as if they were competing to see who would bow their head first and break the deadlock.

Because of the atmosphere between the two masters, the servants at home were also cautious and did not dare to breathe too loudly.

Lin Tong still goes to the company early every day and returns late, busy with Huanyu and Banana Video.

Lin Tong was indeed very efficient at work when she was in a bad mood, pulling people on both sides into crazy meetings.

The popularity of gossip on Banana Video is about to go down, and something new must be introduced to maintain the popularity of the software.

Of course, the idle screenwriters at Huanyu cannot remain idle forever. They can write some short plays or short and medium-sized plays and then find a team to film them. The company still has so many young actors who have no work. Anyway, here When a person is idle, he is still idle. It is better for him to make full use of it. It is time for him to become an evil capitalist.

As soon as Lin Tong announced the news, the idle screenwriters were also very interested.

Anyway, they have been idle recently, so they might as well come up with something.

Moreover, this track is also brand new. There are very few domestic film and television companies that produce this kind of content. They may be able to lead a new industry trend.

The Huanyu actors who heard the news were also very interested, and they were willing to try this new project rather than not having a job.

However, although they are doing short and medium-sized plays, Lin Tong can still grasp the content. They are not able to do everything.

As for Banana Video, Lin Tong asked them to first observe the videos published or live broadcasts by the creators on the platform. If there are good content creators, they can sign directly.

They can start their own MCN company, and if they have very good talents, they can sign directly to Huanyu.

Lin Tong is bold and ambitious.

He wants both to make money and to produce good work.

Adults, don’t choose.

Time passed and Lin Tong's birthday was approaching. To be precise, the cannon fodder's birthday was approaching.

Three days before the cannon fodder's birthday, Lu Xin remembered this matter. When delivering documents to his office, he asked tentatively: "Mr. Lin, your birthday is coming soon. Our company would like to help you organize a birthday party. After all, we haven’t held any big events since you acquired the company. It’s time for everyone to get together to help you liven things up and exchange feelings. However, I don’t know if you have any arrangements at home. If so, We can move the date forward or back a day or two."

Lin Tong paused for three seconds and said, "Then it will be on my birthday."