Chapter 64 Birthday Banquet

This was the first time Tao Xinran formally met his new boss Lin Tong.

The temperature in the studio today was 30 degrees. He was wearing a silk palace-style shirt and a pair of sunglasses, and his whole body was shining white in the sun.

His appearance is simply more beautiful than actors like them, as delicate as a porcelain doll.

However, he has also paid attention to the gossip news on the Internet, and of course he also knows that his boss was a model a few months ago, but now he has retreated behind the scenes.

When Tao Xinran was observing Lin Tong, Lin Tong was also observing Tao Xinran.

Tao Xinran is now well packaged by their company, and his whole temperament looks very different from before. He looks similar to what he looks like on TV. There is no such thing as being unphotogenic or relying on his appearance to support himself.

Lin Tong was still very satisfied with her vision.

Tao Xinran's manager Huang Qin brought him up to greet Lin Tong.

Huang Qin greeted Mr. Lin affectionately: "Mr. Lin, this is our family Xinran."

Then he turned to Tao Xinran and said, "Xinran, you have to thank Mr. Lin for his kindness."

Tao Xinran's combat power lies in Lin Tong's In front of me, I suddenly felt nervous: "Hello, Mr. Lin, thank you very much for your trust in me, your willingness to hand over such an important role to me, and your willingness to help me terminate my contract with Chonghua Entertainment. I will definitely live up to your expectations. Good luck." I want to repay the company."

Lin Tong and Tao Xinran smiled when they heard these words of loyalty.

Lin Tong: "Don't be so serious, act well and cherish your feathers."

Lin Tong could only give these eight words to Tao Xinran.

As long as Tao Xinran can do this, he will have no problem in promoting him as an actor and a movie king.

After Tao Xinran, the first female lead in the crew, Chang Mengjia, came.

Although Chang Mengjia debuted three years ago, this was her first time playing a leading role. She was not taken seriously by her entertainment company and could not get good scripts or roles. In this audition, she relied on her own With the ability to pass five levels and kill six generals, he defeated a kind of competitor and got the female number one.

Her heart was similar to that of Tao Xinran, and she was very grateful to Lin Tong for his willingness to settle down and meet each other.

Several other leading actors also arrived one after another, and Luz also came with his new assistant.

When Lu Si saw Lin Tong, he originally planned to rush over and pounce on Lin Tong, but after thinking about what his current manager told him before he came, he still controlled his actions.

"Mr. Lin." Although Lu Si did not rush over, he stared straight at Lin Tong with his bright eyes.

Everyone here, whether they are actors or staff, actually knows the relationship between Lu Si and Lin Tong.

After all, on the day Lu Si terminated his contract with his previous manager, Lin Tong went to pick Lu Si up with flowers, and a photo of the two hugging was taken by the paparazzi and posted online.

Although the two people later gave explanations, this does not prevent some netizens on the Internet from starting to consume double beauty CP.

Lin Tong raised the corners of her lips and smiled: "Here we come."