Chapter 106: Noble people often forget things

Banana Video has already hosted some food bloggers who are visiting stores. It is very tempting to visit stores and eat and broadcast.

Lin Tong went to a restaurant that received a lot of likes and the feedback in the comment section said it was delicious.

The shop is located in the famous night market food street in S City. Although it is very popular on Banana Video, after all, today's Banana Video is still not as big as the traffic of Yinshou before he went to book. There are people queuing up. But not much.

This is the first time in Rong Qichuan's life that he has been to such a noisy place. The streets are very lively, and there are various scents mixed in the air, which is very stimulating to people's sense of smell. Rong Qichuan is not used to this. The taste made me frown.

Lin Tong thought to himself that this was nothing. He hadn't let Rong Qichuan try the taste of snail noodles yet. He would check it out later and buy a bowl of snail noodles where he could find it and let Rong Qichuan taste it. They have already been abducted by him on the pirate ship. They are already here, so there is no need to try any more.

Thinking that Rong Qichuan would not be able to accept sitting on the roadside to eat, Lin Tong still chose to sit in the box. In fact, he preferred the natural breeze outside to blowing the air conditioner inside.

As soon as Rong Qichuan sat down, he felt uncomfortable all over. The tables and chairs were all greasy and sticky, which completely challenged his nerves.

If he hadn't promised Lin Tong, he would never have been able to stay any longer.

Lin Tong pulled out a few pieces of paper and wiped the dining table. Rong Qichuan looked at Lin Tong's skill and felt distressed and helpless. His eyes were soft and tactful and he said: "Baby, next time you want to eat again, we'll call you Can you cook it at home?"

Lin Tong was too lazy to get used to his problem: "Why don't you just open your own barbecue restaurant and just do business for rich people?"

Rong Qichuan nodded: "That's not the case. No, if I open a store like this, I will never allow such greasy tables and chairs."

Lin Tong: "..."

He just said it casually, but he didn't expect Rong Qichuan to take it seriously.

Lin Tong: "Do you want to drink fruit tea? By the way, I saw there are people selling snail noodles and fried noodles over there. I'll buy them. Do you want them?"

Rong Qichuan: "What is that?"

Lin Tong: "It's delicious. It's a must-have for late night snacks."

Lin Tong's eyes were bright with excitement when talking about delicious food.

Rong Qichuan glanced at Old K. Old K also shook his head and said that he didn't know. When he was on the set, Lin Tong's diet didn't let them worry about it. Unless he was eating out, it would be difficult for this young gentleman to eat. What happened, they didn't know.

Rong Qichuan was helpless: "Then I'll go with you."

Lin Tong: "There are so many people here, and few of them know me. What will they do to me? And you are sure to follow me everywhere to queue up. You smell something?"

Rong Qichuan frowned instinctively, and Lin Tong smiled and patted his shoulder: "Then you should wait here for me to come back, you won't get lost,"

Lin Tong said. He left the box and walked outside.

However, before Lin Tong could walk out of the store, he only heard someone calling him from behind.

"Lin Tong?"