Chapter 8 will definitely be a hit once it's filmed

"Madam, you can call me Old K. I will drive for madam from now on." A muscular man wearing a black suit and white gloves opened the car door for Lin Tong.

Behind Old K stood two expressionless men of the same height and height as him. They should be the bodyguards arranged by Rong Qichuan for him.

"Hello, madam."

"Hello everyone." Lin Tong nodded and got in the car.

"Good morning, Mr. Lin." Xiao Zheng was already sitting in the passenger seat.

"Mr. Lin, did you sleep well last night?"

"Not bad." There was just a ghost in the middle of the night, no, it was the boss.

Xiao Zheng: "Huachen Entertainment has sent all the contracts to your email. Tan Qiao's termination fee will be credited to the company's account within three working days."

"Xiao Zheng, if I If I remember correctly, you graduated from Z University Law School, right?" Lin Tong asked suddenly.

"Yes." Xiao Zheng felt a little nervous inexplicably. He didn't know why Mr. Lin suddenly asked this.

In fact, since last night when Mr. Lin knew that he was the person sent by Mr. Rong, he had been feeling uneasy, fearing that he would be fired by Mr. Lin.

"Then why did you choose to be my assistant in the first place?" Lin Tong asked curiously.

According to the plot setting, Z University's law school can be regarded as one of the best in this industry. Why would such a top student come to be an assistant to cannon fodder?

"My professional grades are not among the best in school, and I cannot get into the top law firms. Moreover, the salary you gave me is more than twice as high as that of my classmates who entered ordinary law firms after graduation. My grandmother is not in good health. I need to take medicine all year round." Xiao Zheng lowered his head and said honestly.

"I told you this when I joined the job..."

Xiao Zheng was cautious. If he suddenly lost his job now, he would not be able to afford his grandmother's medical expenses and the cost of hiring a caregiver.

"Cross-professional employment applies to other industries." Lin Tong nodded.

"Then I'll give you a choice now. You can choose to join Huanyu's legal department, or you can choose to stay with me and be my assistant."

Lin Tong supported her chin and tilted her head to look at Xiao Zheng.

"Mr. Lin..." Xiao Zheng was very frightened, but he also knew that now was the time to express his attitude.

Either follow Mr. Lin wholeheartedly and stop reporting Mr. Lin's affairs to Mr. Rong in detail, or join the company's legal department and become an ordinary employee.

He took a deep breath: "Mr. Lin, I will continue to complete the work you asked me to do, wholeheartedly."

Lin Tong smiled with satisfaction, and the young man was quite good.

"Okay, I like people who work wholeheartedly."

Lin Tong lowered the car window a little and looked at the scenery outside the car window. Xiao Zheng breathed a sigh of relief. He almost couldn't keep this job.

...

Chen Hui was the director recruited by Lu Xin, but after joining the company, he basically had nothing to do.

The company has always wanted to develop into film and television, but it hasn't bought any good scripts at all, and it can't attract much investment. He can only make a living by filming commercials.

But after opening the script given to him by Mr. Lin last night, his excited heart could not calm down for a long time.

With such an unexpected twist of twists and turns, he had a feeling that it would definitely become a hit once it was filmed!

I really don’t know which powerful screenwriter Mr. Lin has hired. I’ve never seen this signature before?

I wonder if I will be able to meet this powerful screenwriter in a meeting later. He will definitely express his love for this script, and he will definitely use his best skills to film this script!

When Lin Tong arrived at the conference room, people from the company's film and television department were already here, and the script had been circulated to each other. Most of the people in the film and television department present here were from professional backgrounds, so they naturally understood the value of this script.

"Everyone has read the script. Do you have any thoughts?" Lin Tong asked.

"Mr. Lin, won't screenwriter Xiang Ling come to the meeting today?" Chen Hui couldn't help but ask after waiting for a long time and seeing no one enter the conference room except Mr. Lin and his assistant.

Lin Tong paused: "... let's have a meeting first."

Xiang Ling's vest was one he was used to in his last life. Lin and Tong each took their radicals to form a phase, while Ling's last name only had a back nasal sound. , the connection with his real name is quite obvious.

However, maybe in their eyes he is still a vase. At present, another prefix may be added in front of the vase, rich - vase - Lin Tong.

"Mr. Lin, I think this script will definitely be a hit. There is currently no film of the same type on the market." A young girl from the production team said excitedly.

Other staff also started chatting.

"Although the script is good, I think the casting is also very important, as well as the post-production and publicity to keep up with it so as not to delay such a good script."

"Mr. Lin, do you have the inclination to do this drama? Is it an actor? Or should we let our company’s artists take the lead?”

“Mr. Lin, I think it’s better to open the casting. Although it’s said that the talent won’t go to outsiders, our company’s artists don’t have strong appeal after all. , Tan Qiao, who was the most popular and had the most fans, also terminated his contract yesterday. If there is no leading actor who can take the lead and support the show, then subsequent promotion will be very difficult. " "

Mr. Lin, Teacher Xiang Ling has made a request. Which actor will play the role? Let's see if we can get it." Liu Hui still wanted to find out about the screenwriter.

He had a hunch that he would definitely become close friends with this editor teacher.

And in the subsequent shooting process, there are still many areas that they need to discuss and improve together.

"I'll make a few lists later and you can invite these actors to come over for auditions. Our company's artists will give priority to the scripts but they will all audition together. If they are suitable, they will be cast. If not, they will be cast as part-timers." Lin Tong said.

As a company owner, he naturally knows that using his own company's artists is the most cost-effective, and cultivating the company's artists will also make him more money.

But in addition to being the boss of Huanyu, he is more importantly a screenwriter. Screenwriters who pursue their own works naturally hope that the characters they write can be played by suitable actors who are close to their faces.

As for the artists in their company, it depends on their respective abilities. If they are capable, they will play big roles. If they are not, they will play soy sauce to make the audience familiar.

If he doesn't have the skills and still wants to play the leading role, then he should buy a film and television company and film on his own. He doesn't play with that kind of people, so don't ruin his script.

"Okay." The people in the film and television department looked at each other and roughly understood the new boss's thoughts and plans.

In fact, they were worried that Mr. Lin would play the leading role just now, but looking at the situation now, it probably won't happen.

Then they can combine the people listed by the boss, as well as their own company and the people they think are suitable for the role. After the project is approved, they can invite actors to audition.