Chapter 183 If you don't do it, you won't stop.

Lin Tong knew that Rong Yuchen had found out who was saying such things behind his back.

These words were naturally caused by Lin Jin's dogleg and Hua Zhou.

And the reason why he released such news was naturally because he heard the conversation between him and Lin Jin, so he took it upon himself to do such a thing.

Although this matter was spread by Hua Zhou and the others, how powerful and capable Hua Zhou is to spread this matter everywhere.

Although Lin Tong may not be good at others, he is a good hand at controlling public opinion.

Originally, this matter was only known to a small group of people, but after Lin Tong learned the news, he did not come to resolve the misunderstanding with himself, but instead made the matter bigger. In the end, he had to come to him to resolve it, but he still The reason for putting off and pushing back and delaying the agreed time to meet and clarify things is just to make this matter worse.

From this point of view, maybe the senior executives promoted by Fourth Uncle did not listen to his arrangements, and maybe he was the instigator behind them.

When Rong Yuchen thought of this, he looked at Lin Tong with slightly red eyes, obviously angry.

Old K naturally sensed that something was wrong, and guarded Lin Tong's side, making defensive movements.

Lin Tong looked at him: "What my nephew said, if it weren't for you, why would I need to travel all over the country to solicit sponsorship?"

Rong Yuchen took a deep breath and closed his eyes: "The investment in this drama The Rong family will make up for it."

Lin Tong showed a look of surprise and said, "Wouldn't it be enough for my eldest nephew to say this earlier? It made me travel all over the country. Fortunately, I also gained something else. A friend in Beijing introduced an old Chinese doctor who is very good at acupuncture. I heard that a vegetative patient also woke up after his treatment, and his recovery was just like that of a normal person. I am going to ask this old doctor this time. Sir, come here and help your fourth uncle take a look."

Rong Yuchen didn't say anything, but clenched his fists at his side.

Lin Tong looked at him: "Looking at my eldest nephew, he doesn't seem to want your fourth uncle to wake up? What? Could it be that what happened to your fourth uncle this time was due to your handiwork?"

Lin Tong deliberately angered Rong Rong. Yuchen.

Rong Yuchen looked at Lin Tong and said in a gloomy tone: "Fourth uncle should have a certain temper when joking, so I won't disturb fourth uncle waiting for the flight."

After Rong Yuchen finished speaking, he led the people away.

Lin Tong looked at Rong Yuchen's back and couldn't help but raise the corners of her mouth.

Rong Qichuan is about to "wake up". Only those who take desperate risks will have a sense of urgency and think about taking action again.

...

In order to make this play more realistic, Lin Tong actually invited an old Chinese medicine doctor to come over.

The Rong family also released news that they will invest in the TV series project that Lin Tong is preparing.

As soon as the news came out, many people wanted to find Lin Tong and say they were willing to invest, but Lin Tong declined. However, he didn't say anything. He just promised to notify them when the next project is about to start.

Although the investment was received quickly, the project progress was not that fast.

It is also necessary to determine the actors and coordinate the schedules of all parties. Such a large investment naturally requires the most top-notch configuration. From actors to screenwriters, directors, photographers, lighting, costumers, makeup artists, and post-production, they all need to be coordinated for a period of time.

However, the romance show that Luz participated in was launched and instantly attracted the attention of many people.

Lin Tong read the first issue, and Lu Si seemed to be enjoying it very much.

Everything is according to plan.

First, there was a thunderstorm at the foreign Ruidan Group because of the excessive emission of pollutants exposed in the factory, as well as product quality issues and illegal collection of customer information for other purposes.

At the same time, it was also revealed that Redan Group was engaged in illegal mineral smuggling. These scandals caused the share price of Redan Group to drop a lot instantly.

Even companies that cooperate with Ruidan Group have been affected.

The sudden situation caught Rong Yuchen off guard.

At this time, Rong Guangyuan also took the opportunity to attack, and Rong Yuchen only felt that he was being attacked from both sides.

At this time, they also heard the news that Rong Qichuan seemed to be showing signs of awakening after some treatment by the master of traditional Chinese medicine.

This news made both Rong Yuchen and Lin Jin panic.

They had worked hard for so long. If they waited for Rong Qichuan to wake up, wouldn't everything they have now be reduced to ashes?

They cannot accept this fact.

So there was a crazy idea. If Rong Qichuan was completely gone, and then Lin Tong was also solved slowly, then they would save a lot of trouble and trouble.

Now that I have such an idea, the next step is to do nothing without stopping.

Lin Jin obtained a medicine from abroad. If it is injected into the veins, the person who is injected will suffer from heart failure within twelve hours and eventually die of heart failure.

As long as this is done carefully, no one will notice.

Lin Jin tried his best to bribe a nurse from Shenghui Hospital and asked her to inject the medicine into Rong Qichuan's usual injections.

This nurse was deliberately arranged by Lin Tong and the others, and the fish was successfully hooked.

Once solid evidence has been captured, the next step is simple. Just submit all the information to the police.

As soon as this case was exposed, it immediately caused an uproar.

Lin Tong quickly asked someone to sort out the ins and outs of this series of events, let them post it, and hinted that this matter was definitely connected to Rong Yuchen.

The whole network was fermented at once.

Netizens have speculated about the truth of the matter.

Most people also speculated that this matter must be closely related to Rong Yuchen.

After all, after Fourth Master Rong was injured, it was Rong Yuchen who took over the position of President Rong, and it was said that he was frantically suppressing the senior officials promoted by Fourth Master Rong, and even suppressed Fourth Master Rong's partner.

In an instant, Rong Yuchen was also pushed to the forefront.

The Rong family and the Lin family were also in chaos. Everyone wanted to find Lin Tong and find a breakthrough in Lin Tong to plead for mercy.

But Lin Tong just disappeared, picked a villa resort and started writing scripts in seclusion.

And Rong Qichuan appeared in front of the public again.

After all their criminal evidence was laid out, everyone discovered that the original car accident was also planned by them.

Even the cooperation with Ruidan Group was only achieved because of collusion behind the scenes.

And behind this incident, it has gone far beyond the fight for family property rights and commercial competition, and has even risen to the level of national strategy.

With this reputation suppressed, Mr. Rong originally wanted to use his family affection to beg Rong Qichuan to let Rong Yuchen go, but in the end he was unable to do so.

He immediately fell ill and was admitted to the hospital, refusing visits from other members of Rong's family, apparently letting Rong Qichuan handle it all.