Chapter 113 Not happy to come

Lin Tong raised an eyebrow and asked: "Are you sure you want to hear my explanation in public? I'm afraid you won't be able to listen if I can tell you."

Lin Xiangyang frowned and said, "Xiaotong, no matter what , we are all a family, just apologize to your third aunt and sister Yirou and forget about it."

Lin Tong sneered after hearing what He Xini said: "You are so anxious even if you don't even understand what happened . I cover my mouth during the trial, and then I have to swallow this grievance?"

Lin Tong: "At the last party, you thought it was me who pushed Lin Jin into the swimming pool. What, so this time, you still think it was me who pushed them. Was he pushed down?"

Hearing Lin Tong take the initiative to mention what happened at the last banquet, the relatives on the side began to talk, and the expressions of Mr. Lin and Lin Xiangyang changed.

They had thought that Lin Tong had done what happened last time, but in the end, the surveillance results revealed that it was someone else who had done it. Lin Tong just happened to pass by, so a big pot fell on him.

Then this time...

Rong Qichuan said from the side: "Adjust the monitoring."

Mrs. Lin winked at the housekeeper on the side, and the Lin family's housekeeper immediately went to the security room to check the monitoring, and came back not long after.

Butler Lin: "Old man, sir, madam, Mr. Rong Si, there happened to be a problem with the surveillance system at home today."

Mr. Lin scolded: "How can such a coincidence happen."

However, Lin Tong could clearly see that they were all relaxed. After taking a breath, it seems that this posture is exactly what they want regardless of whether the surveillance is really bad or fake.

They don't want to uphold justice for anyone, they just want to settle the matter simply and rudely.

Lin Xiangyang: "Dad, don't be angry. It's sunny outside. Let's go in first. It's just a small conflict. Let Lin Tong apologize to his third aunt later. Regardless of whether he is right or wrong, he will, after all, He is a junior, and it is okay to bow his head in front of the elders."

Mrs. Lin also said immediately: "It's almost time to eat, let's go in and go to the restaurant."

Mrs. Lin also said to Lin Tong, who was still standing. You guys should go in and have dinner."

Mrs. Lin's tone was gentle and soft: "Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival. Let's put these things aside for now and don't disturb this rare and wonderful day for family reunion, okay?"

Mrs. Lin saw Lin. When Tong ignored her, she knew that Lin Tong must still be angry, so she said to Lin Tong: "Mom, go in first and wait for you. You guys should come in soon and want to eat."

Lin Tong ignored Mrs. Lin and waited. After Mrs. Lin entered, she said to Rong Qichuan: "Why don't you go to the car and wait for me first? I can't eat this meal, and I can't swallow my grievances."

Lin Tong was obviously going to make a scene. Posture.

Rong Qichuan didn't move, and reached out to push away the hair blocking Lin Tong's eyes: "Baby, you have me, don't always think about fighting alone, I will always be by your side."

Lin Tong saw Rong Qichuan. Qi Chuan insisted and sighed: "Okay, just don't feel uncomfortable later."

Rong Qichuan smiled: "Your husband is not that fragile yet."

Lin Tong: "That's okay."

Lin Tong He paused and looked at Rong Qichuan: "Hey, don't you think I'm so unreasonable and unforgiving?"

Rong Qichuan smiled heartily, lowered his head and pressed his forehead against Lin Tong's forehead and said: "Baby , Even if it is really you, I will stand by your side unconditionally."

Lin Tong felt warm in her heart: "You like me even if I am a villain?"

Rong Qichuan: "Well, I still like you even if you are a villain. , you are my partner."

Lin Tong couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth: "This is what you said, don't let me regret it later."

Rong Qichuan smiled and said solemnly to Lin Tong: "Lin Tong, Then what should I do and say so that you will believe me?"

Rong Qichuan rarely called Lin Tong's name seriously.

Rong Qichuan took Lin Tong's hand and clasped it with his own: "Is this enough?"

Lin Tong suddenly wanted to cry, but the corners of his mouth still raised: "Enough."

Lin Tong regained his fighting spirit: "Then Let's go in."

When Lin Tong entered, the entire Lin family sat down at several tables.

Lin Tong and Rong Qichuan were at the main table. Lin Tong pulled Rong Qichuan and sat down.

Seeing Lin Tong like this, Mr. Lin and Lin Xiangyang felt that the trouble in the garden just now should be over, and they both had a look of satisfaction on their faces.

"Then let the banquet begin."

Mr. Lin announced the banquet. Everyone in the Lin family toasted to celebrate together and said blessings. It was a lively and harmonious atmosphere, as if nothing happened just now.

Lin Tong ate slowly. Seeing that the meal was almost done, Lin Tong suddenly stood up, causing Lin Xiangyang and Mr. Lin's brows to relax just now to wrinkle again. They felt uncomfortable in their hearts. A good feeling.

Lin Xiangyang: "Xiao Tong, what are you doing?"

Lin Tong: "I see that everyone has almost eaten, so let's give everyone some entertainment after dinner?"

Lin Tong said, taking out her mobile phone and playing The audio he just recorded.

After Lin Tong finished playing the audio, she saw the different expressions of everyone in the Lin family.

Especially Mr. Lin and Lin Xiangyang, their expressions were so ugly.

Lin Tong smiled: "What do you think after hearing this? The reason why the third aunt and my cousin appeared in the rose pile just now was because they wanted to grab my mobile phone but failed. The surveillance was just right. I really didn’t expect this to happen, but it does fit in well with Third Aunt’s plan.”

Lin Tong: “I will recognize the things I have done, but don’t think of criticizing me for the things I haven’t done . I'm hurt, I have a bad stomach, and I can't swallow any grievances."

Lin Tong: "I'm not happy with this meal. Don't count me and Rong Qichuan in such gatherings in the future. We won't be happy to come. Maybe there will be something waiting for me next time, and I don't know what kind of plans are waiting for him. "It's boring."

Lin Tong said the face of the Lin family, Mr. Lin and Lin. The harmony that Xiang Yang tried his best to maintain was completely trampled under his feet.

Lin Tong looked at Rong Qichuan: "Let's go."

Rong Qichuan raised his lips and stood up: "Uncle Lin, I hope that the Lin family can give me and Lin Tong an explanation for this matter. We will leave first, everyone, please eat slowly. "

Lin Tong and Rong Qichuan, one with 180+ and the other with long legs of 190+, quickly disappeared from everyone's sight, and Mrs. Lin couldn't catch them up after chasing them.

After returning to the car, Rong Qichuan said to Lin Tong: "Just now, they wanted me to leave first because they wanted to plot against me?"

Lin Tong buttoned his clothes and said, "Didn’t I just give you a vaccination?  I told you not to be judged."

"But this time it was a blessing in disguise. After such a commotion, we would have excuses for not interacting with each other in the future. Speaking of which, I have to thank my third aunt."