Chapter 5 It doesn't matter who is embarrassed

"You two, go slowly, welcome to come again next time." Lin Tong and Lu Xin personally sent the two staff members of Huachen Entertainment, who still looked suspicious of life, to the elevator.

"No, no, no, I won't come next time," the staff said repeatedly.

"It doesn't matter. We'll see each other from now on. The contract we just promised will be delivered later. But if you don't have time, it's not impossible for us to send someone to pick it up." Lin Tong continued to smile.

"No, no, I can't trouble the people in your company. We'll send someone over this afternoon."

If Vice President Luo hadn't told them that they must win Tan Qiao's contract, they wouldn't have been forced to give up so much. Although resources and contracts are not important resources, it is still distressing to have too many.

The elevator door opened with a ding, and the staff of Huachen Entertainment entered the elevator as if running for their lives. Who knew that the newly appointed President Lin was so scary.

He has a vase-shaped face, but he is so good at negotiating, and he is so good at pushing their bottom line, that they have no way of refusing to agree.

"Okay, you two can come over for tea when you have time." Lin Tong expressed satisfaction as she watched them flee.

"Mr. Lin." Lin Tong turned around and saw Lu Xin's enthusiastic and admiring eyes.

This mouth, with a tongue as bright as a lotus flower, could pick up wool quickly and accurately. What kind of lard had he been deceived by before and he would think that Lin Tong was just a vase.

"What's wrong?" Lin Tong was startled.

"I will definitely work hard in the future!" Lu Xin only felt that he was full of fighting spirit and that his dream of building the top entertainment company in the country was just around the corner.

Lin Tong: "Come on! I'm optimistic about you~"

After all, what capitalist wouldn't like an employee who only cares about work.

Xiao Zheng decided to go to a famous high-end club.

The company's employees went in first. Lin Tong fell in love with the grilled cold noodles on the roadside stall and was so greedy that he bought one and then ate slowly towards the club.

Before he finished eating, he was stopped by the doorman at the door. The doorman looked at Lin Tong's clothes and said politely: "Sorry, sir, we can't take outside food and drinks here."

"It's okay, I'll wait until I finish eating. Come in." Lin Tong still had three or two mouthfuls of grilled cold noodles in her hand. It doesn't matter if she comes in after eating. There is no need to embarrass other workers.

The doorman looked at Lin Tong's beautiful face but was so easy to talk to, and quietly swallowed his words "No food is allowed at the door."

"Hey, who do I think is so unqualified that he eats that dirty roadside stall in front of the club? So it's you? Those who grew up outside are of low quality."

Lin Tong just swallowed the last bite of roasted food in his mouth. With a cold face, he threw the packaging bag into the trash can before turning around. He frowned slightly at the person who spoke like this.

He cupped his hands and said, "Praise, praise. You are not as good as you, and you bite people when you open your mouth."

"You!" Hua Zhou was so angry that his eyes widened, and he pointed at Lin Tong's nose, wanting to rush up and give Lin Tong a few blows.

"You are not only low-quality but also vicious. After you pushed Brother Lin Jin into the water, you didn't even look at him and apologize to him! You are a murderer! You will be locked up!"

Lin Tong remembered now. Who is it? It’s Hua Zhou, the son of the cannon fodder aunt, and Lin Jin’s leg hair.

I scolded him on WeChat for three days, and the person he blocked in the end was the person in front of me.

"Oh, then you call the police and arrest me." Lin Tong would not argue with people who are not smart.

"You!"

"Xiao Zhou!" Lin Jin walked over quickly, with a delicate face without any color. Following not far behind him was Rong Yuchen.

"Lin Tong, I apologize to you on Xiaozhou's behalf. Please don't take Xiaozhou's words seriously." Lin Jin looked at Lin Tong with a pleading look on his face.

Someone on the side already recognized Lin Jin and started pointing.

"Did you tell Hua Zhou that I pushed you into the water that night?" Lin Tong looked straight at Lin Jin and asked.

Lin Jin was startled by Lin Tong's eyes, and felt a little flustered for no reason.

He didn't tell Hua Zhou directly, but he did provide some guidance in this regard.

"We are all a family, and what is in the past is in the past. Don't get into arguments over this trivial matter. Can we each take a step back?"

Lin Jin was obviously being cynical.

But Hua Zhou couldn't see his brother who grew up with him being wronged and immediately said: "Brother Lin Jin, Lin Tong always fights with you and has trouble with you. How can he treat you as a family member!"

"Yes, yes, not as good as you. A family was being used as a weapon and paid back." Lin Tong rolled her eyes and didn't want to continue to quarrel with them.

"I admit what I did. If you insist on putting a shit basin on my head for what I didn't do, I won't be able to bear it."

There was a sneer on his lips.

"If there are all those rumors outside, I don't mind sorting out the information in my hand and sending it out. But it doesn't matter who is embarrassed." Lin Tong glanced at Rong Yuchen behind Lin Jin , with a warning in his eyes, he immediately entered the club.

"Let's go in first." Rong Yuchen said somewhat uncomfortably.

Hua Zhou, however, continued to be angry and resentful: "That Lin Tong is really unruly. He is already married to Brother Yuchen's fourth uncle and yet he dares to flirt with Brother Yuchen. How shameless!"

Lin Jin quickly glanced at Rong Yu. Chen glanced at Hua Zhou and said, "Xiao Zhou, don't talk nonsense."

"That's right." Hua Zhou said unconvinced.

"Brother Lin Jin, you are bullied by Lin Tong because you have such a good temper."