Chapter 14 Those are three small goals!

Lin Tong threw away the phone after hanging up, closed her eyes and slept until four o'clock.

He didn't know when he was covered with a blanket. It was probably a servant or housekeeper at home who saw him sleeping here and put it on him.

Lin Tong folded the blanket and put it aside, then walked in with her computer and mobile phone.

"Hello, madam."

"Hello, madam."

Lin Tong walked in sleepily, and heard the professional elites in suits and ties greeting him.

"Hello." Lin Tong responded lazily and yawned.

"Why did you fall asleep outside?" Rong Qichuan, who was sitting in the living room, looked up from the document.

There was a pair of rimless glasses on the bridge of his nose, and two buttons of his shirt collar were unbuttoned, making him look both restrained and lustful.

If there weren't a bunch of his subordinates here, Lin Tong would have really wanted to whistle.

"It's sunny and warm outside." Lin Tong handed the computer to the housekeeper beside him, stretched out, revealing a white waist.

Rong Qichuan's eyes immediately darkened, this little thing.

"By the way, I'm going back to Lin's house for dinner tonight. I probably won't be back tonight." Lin Tong said.

"My mother also invited you, but I think you won't be free." Lin Tong had a fake smile on her face.

Unexpectedly, the next second, Rong Qichuan stood up and said to the assistants around him: "We'll be here today. You all can go back."

"Yes."

"I'll go back with you," Rong Qichuan said.

Lin Tong's smile stuck on her face, and then she changed her face again.

"This is delaying your work, how bad it is."

"Husband, work is more important."

Lin Tong's eyes were sincere.

"It won't take long." Rong Qichuan walked to Lin Tong's side and put his arms around his waist.

One of Rong Qichuan's assistants glanced at them secretly, and then packed up her things and left with an expression like "I've got it! I've got it!!!"

Lin Tong almost stretched out her hand to call her back.

What, what? She just chewed on it. She accidentally chipped her teeth by chewing on such a hard candy!

"Go up and change clothes." Rong Qichuan's hand rubbed Lin Tong's waist.

"Okay."

*

On the way to the Lin family's car, Lin Tong reminded Rong Qichuan: "My uncle, aunt, and the rest of the family will be here later. If they make any excessive demands to you, don't agree."

"Even if it's just a look . Don't agree in my name."

Rong Qichuan pinched his angry little face and said, "Didn't I hear that you were very generous to them?"

"But I don't want to be generous now." His chin looked angry.

"When Lin Jin fell into the water before, they didn't even understand the truth of the matter and they assumed that it was me who did it. I used the money to raise a few dogs. At the critical moment, they would definitely protect me with all their lives, not on the surface. He Xini, secretly laying the accusation on me. "