Chapter 104 Return without success

Lu Si said too much about such a confession, and Lin Tong was used to hearing it.

In fact, Luz didn't really like him and insisted on being with him, just because the way he looked now was Luz's ideal self.

However, take your time.

After all, according to his mental age, he is several years older than Luz.

Lin Tong: "Thank you for your recognition, baby, but you are already great. At least you know what you want."

Lu Si nodded and rested his head on Lin Tong's shoulder.

...

At dinner time, Lin Tong left some of his bodyguards with Luz at the hotel, and took the other group to the restaurant that had been arranged in advance.

When Lin Tong entered the box, several leading actors from the crew had already arrived and were waiting. Even the new actress Lu Qi, who joined the crew today, was also there.

Lin Tong came in and greeted him familiarly: "It seems I'm late. Isn't this Teacher Lu Qi? I remember that there was no role for Teacher Lu Qi in the play at the beginning, right? Teacher Lu Qi also came to visit the class?"

Lin Tong revealed her face A look of surprise.

Director Li's face changed slightly, but he still smiled and said to Lin Tong: "Mr. Lin, it's like this. The previous female lead in our crew, Hu Shu, quit the crew due to personal reasons, so we worked hard to find her. Our teacher Lu Qi came to help us." Lin

Tong nodded: "That's it. I thought Teacher Lu Qi also came to visit the class, but wouldn't all the previously filmed scenes have to be re-filmed?"

The director poured a glass of water for Lin Tong and said, "It is true that some parts of the content may have to be re-filmed, but Mr. Lin, please rest assured that it will not delay Luce for too long."

Lin Tong pretended to ask casually: "I remember, didn't I say that Teacher Hu Shu was the team with the funds? Then after she quits the crew, who will make up for this investment? If necessary, we can make up this investment by Banana Video. Director

Li took a sip of tea and smiled without looking at Lin Tong: "Thank you, Mr. Lin, for your generous donation. However, we have already found a new sponsor for this part of the funds, but we can still cooperate on the next movie." , and I heard that Mr. Lin has recently accepted a lot of good scripts? "

Director Li was trying to inadvertently bring the topic to another matter.

Lin Tong also followed his words and said: "It is true that we have received a lot of scripts, but they are still in the preparation stage. If Director Li is interested, we can have a chat after your movie is over. Although it is about our company itself Production, but of course external investment is still required. After all, it is a market, and everyone can make money together. Can Director Li introduce any resources in this area? "

Director Li really didn't expect Lin Tong to be so bad . Dealing with it, as expected, it was in line with what the outside world said. Don't be fooled by Lin Tong's vase face and think that he is harmless. But in fact, he has many words and shrewdness. Now he has seen a thing or two. .

Director Li smiled and said: "I don't have any resources. It's all thanks to the bosses who think highly of me. Just trust me for the reason."

Lin Tong smiled and stopped the topic for the time being. After all, I will continue to ask questions now. I couldn't get the answer I wanted.

The actors on the side felt a little strange about the back-and-forth between the two people, but they couldn't figure out what was strange. Only Lu Qi, who was suddenly thrust into the crew, knew about the reason, and he just got into this position. Don't talk nonsense either.

However, she was curious about what kind of person Luce, who was supposed to be the protagonist of this meal, was, with the protection of the company, and the wealthy overseas capital.

Lin Tong raised his wine glass: "Then I have to trouble you all to continue to take care of our Lu Si and give him some guidance on his acting skills."

Director Li also raised his wine glass: "Mr. Lin, you're welcome. Lu Si is very motivated and in the crew. He often asks other actors for advice, and didn’t your company also arrange for an acting teacher to follow him into the group? He has no big problems with his acting skills now.”

Lin Tong smiled: “With Director Li’s words, I My heart dropped."

After the meal, Lin Tong was still quite tired, but she didn't ask a few useful words, which also represented the crew's ambiguous attitude towards Lu Si.

Of course Lin Tong knew in her heart that they wanted to offend no one, as long as the situation would be beneficial to them. This is indeed an old sparrow in the entertainment industry.

This trip was considered to be in vain. They have not done anything now. They can only take precautions first and be prepared at the same time. If Luce is really taken away by Corioni's people, , then what should we do next?

Because there were still things to deal with in the company, Lin Tong flew back to City S early the next morning. However, before leaving, Lin Tong left several bodyguards with Lu Si and told Lu Si's manager and Assistant, you must follow Luce every step of the way, and you must not let Luce be alone.

Lin Tong returned to the company after a long day of meetings.

After the whole day of meetings, everyone was dizzy, and he fell asleep directly on the way home.

I don't know how long it took, but Lin Tong felt someone carrying him out of the car and smelled the familiar smell. Lin Tong continued to sleep peacefully in that person's arms.

Rong Qichuan hugged Lin Tong distressedly and said to Duan Yang, "How long did your Mr. Lin have meetings today?"

Duan Yang: "I have been having meetings since I got off the plane and returned to the company, including the lunch break. Mr. Lin only rested for twenty minutes."

Rong Qichuan felt even more distressed when he heard that Lin Tong only rested for twenty minutes .

Twenty minutes is only the time for a meal, so he must have been busy all day today to be so tired that he fell asleep so soundly.

When Lin Tong woke up, it was already past nine o'clock in the evening. As soon as he moved, his stomach had already growled.

"Are you awake?" Rong Qichuan's voice came from the sofa.

Lin Tong got up and responded: "Husband, did you carry me up?"

Rong Qichuan nodded: "The kitchen is also helping you heat up the food. Do you want to eat here or go down to eat?"

Lin Tong: " I'd better go down and eat, otherwise I'll smell bad when I go to bed later, but I suddenly want to eat instant noodles."

Lin Tong touched her hungry belly and began to miss those unhealthy foods again.

Rong Qichuan pinched his eyebrows and looked helpless: "Then how about asking the kitchen to make you a bowl of beef noodles from scratch?"

Lin Tong: "Don't bother me. There should be noodles in the kitchen. I can just make them myself."

This After ordering, it was too inhumane to wake someone up to cook for him. It would be better for him to cook a bowl of noodles and eat whatever he wanted. But he suddenly really missed the instant noodles and the barbecue bite. The more he thought about it, the more he thought about it. The more hungry you are.

Lin Tong climbed out of bed and sat obediently in front of Rong Qichuan: "Honey, let's change clothes and go out for barbecue?"