Chapter 34 Let people process it into a gem flower

Hua Lintong had someone process it into a gemstone. After sending the boss out, Hua Lintong called Luz.

The connection in Luz was very fast.

Lu Si: "Good morning, baby."

Lin Tong: "Good morning Lu Si."

Lu Si: "Listening to your voice, it seems that you are in a pretty good mood. Fortunately, you have not been affected by those things on the Internet. It's just that Why hasn’t your husband helped you suppress the messy news on the Internet and remove the hot searches? Now more and more people are discussing it, and it will be bad for you and the company if it continues like this."

Lin Tong: "I made it happen. He doesn't have to worry about this matter. I only have my own arrangements."

Lin Tong: "But now reporters from outside are blocking me everywhere, and some reporters disguised themselves as cleaners and sneaked into our company, so I can only eat today. Do you mind if you come to my house?"

Lu Si: "What does it matter, honey?"

Lin Tong: "Then give me your address and I'll ask Lao K to pick you up?"

Lu Si: "Okay. , I will send you the address right away."

Lin Tong: "What do you want to eat? I can ask our chef to prepare it. If our chef is not good at it, we can also ask for foreign help."

"Baby, you are. Are you showing off your wealth to me? I can't compare to your husband when it comes to making money."

Lu Si's voice was a bit sour.

Lin Tong: "That's not what I meant."

Lu Si laughed: "I'm teasing you, baby, I'll send you the address. Now I'll pack up and go see you."

Lin Tong hung up the phone, he always felt Luce's words sounded gay.

But they are both gay originally.

Lin Tong had long understood her sexual orientation in her original world, but she had not come out to the people around her.

The entertainment industry is full of people who have fun. He doesn't like those casual relationships, and prefers to find a suitable person to get along with for a long time.

Therefore, he has no experience in getting along with gay honey, and he doesn't know if this is the right way to get along with Luce.

When the housekeeper heard that Lin Tong was going to invite the friend who had been at home last time for dinner, he immediately took out a menu and asked Lin Tong to order.

Lin Tong ordered some dishes based on her own preferences and feelings, and left the rest to the butler and chef to arrange.

Lu Si got out of the car and greeted Lin Tong enthusiastically when he saw him. He was wearing this mint green shirt, white pants, and holding a large bouquet of delicate purple irises in his hand. He looked like a beautiful oil painting.

Lin Tong was also wearing white pants and a baby blue shirt today, which was similar to what Lu Si was wearing.

Lu Si rushed over with the flower in his arms and gave Lin Tong a warm hug: "Baby, this flower is for you."

"Thank you Lu Si." Lin Tong took the flower with a very subtle mood.

Speaking of which, this is the first time he has received flowers from others.

The housekeeper stood in the corner and watched from a distance. He took out his mobile phone and took a photo of Lin Tong holding flowers and smiling brightly, and sent it to Rong Qichuan.