Chapter 141 Don't lecture me

When I got home, the servants at home had already prepared the ingredients for dinner. It was rare for Rong Zhai to have guests, let alone small guests, so the servants at home were very attentive. The fruits and snacks are all shaped into small animals, which children will love at first glance.

However, before the guests arrived, Lin Tong had done a lot of preparing snacks and fruits.

Rong Qichuan looked at Lin Tong who was stuffing things into his mouth like a little hamster and asked, "Didn't you eat at noon?"

Lin Tong's hand movements paused, and she felt inexplicably guilty.

Lin Tong put down the snack in his hand, took a sip of tea and cleared his throat: "I'm not too hungry at noon, and I'm in a hurry for a meeting."

In fact, I was a little hungry before, but it's always inevitable to be too hungry because there are so many things on my hands. Will forget.

Lin Tong glanced at Rong Qichuan's face and said quickly: "Don't make such a face, I don't believe you won't forget to eat when you are busy, so don't scold me."

Lin Tong pulled Rong Qichuan's hand Said the sleeves.

Rong Qichuan took a deep breath and pinched his eyebrows: "It seems that your current assistants are all useless trash."

Lin Tong argued: "They are also very good, and they can't talk to me about eating. Rise, and I really just forgot, and I’m not very hungry. Can’t I just eat something to make up for it now?”

Rong Qichuan: “If you eat so many cakes now, what will you do if you are hungry when the guests come for dinner? A full meal like this is the worst thing for your stomach." Rong

Qichuan sighed helplessly: "Baby, your physical condition is not good. You are so busy at work and you don't eat. Don't let me worry, okay?"

Looking at Rong Qichuan, he tried to use the previous method to get through: "I promise you won't do it again. I really promise."

Rong Qichuan said in a deep voice: "Baby, maybe on other things, your promise is indeed true. " It’s useful, but when it comes to your own body, you always don’t keep your words.”

Well, that’s true.

Lin Tong was so talked about that she couldn't even raise her head.

But Lin Tong still wanted to argue: "Can you guarantee that all your meals are delicious?"

Rong Qichuan: "It's better than this. How about we video chat when we eat in the future? If we are not busy, we Let's eat together." Lin Tong

struggled: "What if we go abroad on a business trip?"

Rong Qichuan: "Then let your assistant take pictures and send them to me, or ask my assistant to take pictures and send them to you."

How come something like eating suddenly turned into a check-in task?

Rong Qichuan saw an unhappy look on Lin Tong's face and said, "If the baby doesn't want this, then he must do what he says and eat on time every day."

Lin Tong looked at Rong Qichuan in a bad way: " It's very difficult to do this. It was like the second day of New Year's Day. I slept until the afternoon, and it wasn't all because of you."

Lin Tong's voice was sweet, like top-notch honey.

He sat cross-legged on the sofa, looked up at Rong Qichuan, and hooked his fingers on the buttons of Rong Qichuan's shirt. The two of them looked at each other, and the atmosphere around them heated up little by little.