Chapter 102 Can we really live in peace and harmony?

Early in the morning, when Lin Tong was still sleeping in Rong Qichuan's arms, the ringing of the phone suddenly woke him up.

Lin Tong squinted, stretched out her arms, and fumbled on the bedside table for a long time before finally finding the phone.

Lin Tong: "What's wrong, Luce?"

Lin Tong glanced at the time, it was only about five o'clock in the morning?

Lu Si's horrified voice came: "Baby, what should I do? Did I see the person next to him?"

Lin Tong's brain hadn't turned on yet, so he asked vaguely: "Who is the person next to him?"

Lu Si: " Corioni, his assistant."

When Lin Tong heard the name, her mind became clearer and she sat up.

Rong Qichuan was also woken up and looked at Lin Tong with a frown.

Lin Tong told him to go back to sleep, and planned to get up and go outside the room to make the call, but Rong Qichuan shook his head and stopped him.

Lin Tong: "Luce, don't worry, please explain clearly how you saw the people around Corioni this early in the morning? It's only around five o'clock in the morning."

Luce: "I finished the video call with you last night After that, I saw the director informing me in the group that the shooting would be normal this morning and I would have to get up early to put on makeup. Then when I went to the dressing room, I saw Aiken, an assistant who had been following Corioni. It's definitely not easy for Aiken to suddenly appear on the set."

Lin Tong: "Don't worry, Luce. Where are you now?" Luce

: "I'm still in the nanny's car. I don't dare to get out of the car."

Tong thought for a moment: "Then don't get out of the car first, and let your assistant and agent go find out what's going on. And in broad daylight, they will definitely not dare to take you away so easily. Others I'll take someone over to handle the matter."

Lu Si's tone was panicked and pitiful, and he was greatly stimulated when he heard it: "Baby, will it be too troublesome for you?" "That's it

. Why the damn guy is always haunting.

Even though they are already engaged, they still want to not let him go.

Lin Tong: "It's okay, Luce, just think that I'm going to visit the team and see if there is any possibility of changing the heroine. If there is, maybe one of our people can be replaced."

Luce heard Lin Tong say that he Come here, I feel a lot more settled.

Lu Si: "Then bring more people with you when you come here."

Lin Tong said funnyly: "Well, I will. This is the country, not their territory. They don't dare to act rashly. You promise not to show up and don't talk to them directly. Just make contact."

Luz agreed obediently.

After Lin Tong hung up the phone call with Lu Si, she immediately called Lu Si's agent and assistant, telling them to pay attention to Lu Si's mood and state, and asking them to inquire about the current situation of the crew first. Don't let Luz show up until he shows up.

Rong Qichuan frowned tightly after listening to Lin Tong's phone calls quietly.

Rong Qichuan: "Baby, are you doting on that Luce too much? He comes to you whenever something happens now?"

Lin Tong: "He has no relatives in China, and I am his boss now. It's his partner again, who can he look for if he doesn't look for me?"

Rong Qichuan didn't say anything. He didn't go home until early in the morning last night, and he only slept for a few hours with his wife in his arms when she was raped by another man. He woke up with a phone call, and now he has to rush over to see him to solve the problem for him. He is happy that that is weird.

Lin Tong looked at Rong Qichuan's deeply frowned eyebrows and stretched out his hand to smooth it: "It's still early, why don't you sleep a little longer? I have to get up and wash up now to prepare for a trip."

Rong Qichuan did not respond, but When Lin Tong got up, she also got up.

Lin Tong: "Why are you getting up so early?"

Rong Qichuan: "Go boxing to vent your grievances about my wife being called away by another man so early in the morning."

Lin Tong helplessly stood on tiptoes and exchanged words with Rong Qichuan A long kiss to comfort this old man who had been woken up so early in the morning after not sleeping for a few hours.

Rong Qichuan hugged his waist: "Baby, my tolerance is limited."

Lin Tong smiled and patted his shoulder to comfort him: "Okay, Luce doesn't really get into trouble with anything. My, isn't this a problem that he can't solve by himself? "

Rong Qichuan: "What if you can't solve it by going? Just now, Luce said that Corioni's assistant is on the set, so it's very possible. They have also invested in this drama, so there are only three possibilities, either Luz withdraws from the crew, or you fill in the investment vacancy for him and let them withdraw from the crew, or the filming can be completed without incident. This movie."

Lin Tong had to say, but Rong Qichuan's words hit the point right away.

The current situation is nothing more than these three trends.

But in the second case, even if he is willing, Corioni and the crew may not be happy, because this is really offending.

After all, they have plans to compete in foreign film festivals with this film.

As for foreign film festivals, the assistance they can provide is naturally not as great as the assistance that foreign capital like Corioni and others can provide. The crew will also weigh the pros and cons and consider this matter.

So relatively speaking, this possibility is really unlikely.

And Loos quitting the crew...

Loos has already devoted so much time and energy to this movie, and quitting at the drop of a hat...

is not a wise choice.

It seems that in the end the only choice is to make peace with them.

But they are obviously here for Luz, can they really live in peace with each other?

Lin Tong didn't know, but he had to go and understand the situation clearly before he could make this decision.

Before Lin Tong washed up, she called Xiao Zheng and told him to postpone today's work schedule and immediately book a flight for him to fly to M City, where Luz was filming.

Lin Tong was on her way early in the morning, and it was almost noon when she arrived at the set.

Lin Tong came here under the guise of visiting the class, so naturally he couldn't be empty-handed.

The location where Luce and the others were filming was close to the yellow sand desert, and the weather was hot. Lin Tong asked someone to prepare a drink to dispel the heat, as well as a small electric fan and two ducted air conditioners bought at a nearby wholesale market.

It can be regarded as a considerate and careful gift for visiting the class.

When Lin Tong brought this pile of things to the filming location of the movie, the director was so moved when he saw it. It was like a timely gift.

Lin Tong smiled and exchanged a few words before mentioning Luce. They had already reconciled their confessions before, saying that Luce went to the hospital for acute gastroenteritis due to excessive heat stroke.

The director listened and nodded thoughtfully.